UK Marketing Executive
As part of the UK Marketing Team you are responsible for implementing the marketing strategy to ensure the company meets its' business objectives.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Along with the company leadership helping to define the marketing strategy for the business
- Executive of corporate marketing activities include: PR/AR, branding guidelines, corporate messaging, corporate communications and the online marketing activities of the business.
- Execution of field marketing activities including: on-line and tradition direct marketing, trade shows, events and general lead generation activities.
- Ensuring marketing activities are delivered within budget and are cost effective.
- Measuring the effectiveness of marketing activities and adapting and changing based on results.
- Working with product management to define appropriate messages and positioning for the Workbooks products.
- Ensuring the sales teams have access to the necessary collateral and sales tools which enable them to be successful.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A good understanding of website design, usability and analytics.
- A good understanding of on-line advertising and search engine optimisation.
- Strong direct marketing and on-line marketing skills.
- Skills in public and analyst relationships.
- The ability to plan and organise your own time and the time of others.
- A good understanding of the Workbooks product line and how to use the product effectively.
- The skills to manage a marketing campaign from design, through execution to completion, including the ability to budget and plan effectively and ensure the marketing campaign is cost effective and delivers results.
- The ability to manage external agencies.
To apply for this role, please email your CV and a Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org