Sales for CRM - Manage your Customers
Organisations & People Management
With Workbooks you can see all the Activities, Emails, Cases, Opportunities and transactions you have ever had with a customer, giving you full visibility of all the people and organisations you deal with, at a glance. This 360⁰ view of your contacts can significantly help you to shape your future customer interactions appropriately, notably contributing towards improving your customer service.
Workbooks also has the functionality that enables you to;
- Track relationships between People and Organisations
- Track third party relationships, such as your competitors’ customers and reseller/distribution relationships.
- Segment your customer data based on criteria, such as account manager, or location or sales team.
Increase your Productivity
- Workbooks can significantly help to increase the productivity of your sales team, giving your team less time spent on admin related tasks and more time selling.
- Never miss a follow up call. Schedule yourself an Activity, To-Do, Phone Call or Meeting and a Notification will pop-up reminding you of your Activity.
- Assign activities to your colleagues to quickly and clearly get the message across.
- Use standard Email Templates across your business to reduce the amount of time spent on writing repetitive emails.
- Full integration with Outlook means you can send and receive emails all from within Workbooks, without the need to keep switching applications.