Sales for CRM - Quotes & Orders
One Click Quotation Creation
At the click of a button, Workbooks allows you to generate professional looking .pdf Quotes, that can then be sent to your customers or prospects.
- Generate Quotes in the context of an Opportunity and both the customer and product data will pre-populate the quotation with any relevant information available.
- Record cost prices and sale prices in quotation line items allowing you to track gross margin and profitability of deals
- Customise your quotation templates with your own design and ‘merge-in’ information from Workbooks
Quote to Order
Workbooks enables you to turn your Quotations into Customer Sales Orders at the click of a button, copying across all the relevant line items and customer details, saving you time and the hassle.
- Track the process of orders, as they are fulfilled
- Create Activities and Notes against Sales Orders
- Place Sales Orders on Queues to support work flow and approval processes.
- Create professional looking PDF. Output documents from Sales Orders so you can conveniently send your customers confirmation that an order has been received.
Streamline your quotation and order processes by store frequently used products information inside the Product Book. You can store cost and prices, part numbers and descriptions. You can also use Pricing Schemes to store preferred supplier details and manage special promotional pricing