- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Mail Shots
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Introduction to System Administration
- Users & Security
- Email & Integration
- PDF Configuration
- Identifying Favourite Reports
- Creating a Report to show the revenue per Order for specific Products
- Reporting on the Organisations related to Opportunities
- Using a conditional average formula
- Identifying Customers who have stopped spending with you.
- Configuring a Dispatch Address using a Dynamic Picklist
Dashboards give you real-time, holistic visibility of your business; they show you selected reports in an easy to reach and digest layout.
Tracking the 'health' of the business.
A Dashboard item is a view of a Report or Chart that provides an easy-to-see snapshot of the contents. Dashboard items can only be created once a Report or has been produced and can be displayed either graphically as a chart or as a synopsis of the Report.
Dashboard items can only include Reports that you have access to. By default Dashboards are created as private but you can share them with other Workbooks Users by changing the Sharing Permissions, if required.
You can pin your most used Dashboard to your Desktop so that it opens automatically when you login and create a default view that appears when you open the Landing Page. By 'refreshing' it you can also ensure that the Dashboard is as up-to-date as it can be.