- Editions & Licensing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Mail Shots
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- Introduction to Reporting
- Displaying Reports
- Creating Reports
- Reporting Explained
- Emailing Scheduled Reports
- Sharing Reports
- Using Formulae
- Introduction to Reporting
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Introduction to System Administration
- Users & Security
- Email & Integration
- PDF Configuration
Remember, the licence you've been allocated will affect the functionality available to you.
- Allocating an Edition and Extension(s) to a User
- Linking Outlook and Workbooks
- How do I allocate the Outlook Connector Extension to a User?
- Free Edition Licensing - General Questions
- How to automatically cc/bcc the email dropbox when sending emails in Outlook
- How do I get the WOC to only sync data from workbooks to outlook and not vice versa?
- Outlook Connector Error During Install - "Error 2878.On the dialog select_profile the control ComboBox2 has a possible value"
- How do I restart Outlook with the /resetfolders parameter? I'm receiving a message stating "Corrupted storage detected"
- What does "This record is incomplete because it did not match your filter" mean?
Workbooks CRM enables you to:
- track all of the People and Organisations you do business with, and record all the contact you have with them;
- set up and run Marketing Campaigns;
- capture Leads and move them through your sales process to Quotation stage;
- record support tickets (Cases) and track through to resolution.
The Business edition extends this functionality allowing you to:
- record all details of your interactions from prospect to cash, including raising Invoices, Customer Orders, Credit Notes and Supplier Orders.
Click here to find out more about the different editions and work out which one is right for you.
Extensions are available to enhance your usage of Workbooks:
- Workbooks Outlook Connector, which allows you to synchronise Outlook contacts, tasks and meetings with Workbooks and to share emails stored in Outlook with Workbooks;
- Multiple Currencies, which enables you to record Opportunities, Orders, Invoices and other transaction documents in different currencies and convert them all to your Home Currency for reporting purposes;
- Multiple Own Organisations, so you can set up more than one entity to reflect how your run your business;
- Advanced Security, which allows you to set up complex sharing rules that are automatically applied to new records as they're created;
- Sagelink, which allows you to synchronise Order and/or Invoice information from Workbooks directly with Sage Line 50;
- Contract Management, which allows you to track Contracts and Cases for your Customers.
Your System Administrator can control which users have access to which licences and extensions as long as the total numbers allocated remain within your contractual entitlement.
If you can see information in the Knowledge Base about Workbooks features that you don't have, you might need to upgrade your licence.