- Password Policy
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Mail Shots
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Introduction to System Administration
- Users & Security
- Email & Integration
- PDF Configuration
Have you thought about how secure you want your users’ passwords to be? By default a Workbooks password must:
- be 8 or more characters in length;
- use both upper and lower case alpha characters;
- include at least one number and one special character (such as @ or #).
If you prefer, you can refine these requirements to suit your security needs by navigating to Start > Configuration > Users & Security > Login Security and changing the settings under Password Complexity.
You can also control how frequently Users' passwords expire and whether or not passwords can be reused under Password Expiry.