There are a number of ways in which Workbooks can integrate with Google, which are outlined below:
- You can attach emails from Gmail into Workbooks using Workbooks included Email Dropbox.
- You can configure email to be sent from inside Workbooks via Gmail.
The Google Calendar synchronisation allows you to create meetings and meeting invites in Workbooks, which will be automatically synchronised into your Google Calendar. Google Calendar will then send out the meeting invitations and handle the responses to those invites in the normal way. The list of attendees and their status (attending, declined, etc) will be maintained in Google Calendar and synchronised with Workbooks, so you will be able to see the meeting attendees status in Workbooks CRM. Further information about how you set this up is in our Knowledge Base.
Google Apps / Docs
- Workbooks integrates with Google Apps easily as can be seen here, allowing you to launch Google Apps in context from within Workbooks.
- Workbooks can also link with Google Docs to produce quote documents.
- Google Apps / Workbooks video.
Gmail Contacts Integration
- Piesync integrates Google Contacts with Workbooks for an automatic 2-way contacts sync. Every time you add or update a contact in Google Contacts, it is automatically synced with Workbooks, and vice versa - eliminating import/export!
Google Apps Authentication with Workbooks
- You can link your Google login to authenticate into Workbooks and thus achieve 2 factor authentication if required - see this forum post.