- Welcome to the Knowledge Base
- Supported browsers
- Landing Pages
- HTML Editor
- Welcome Messages & Bulletins
- Exporting Data
- Multi Language
- Notifications & Reminders
- Forecasts & Quotas
- Introduction to Importing
- Preparing your Import Data
- Workbooks Import Wizard
- Managing your Imports
- Introduction to Marketing
- Mailing Lists
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
Workbooks Web Insights
- Tracking Code
- Setting up the Plugin
- Viewing Web Insights Data on your Form Layouts
- Domain Names and Online Activities
- Reporting incorrect Leads created through Web Insights
- Reporting on Web Insights data
- Using UTM Values
- Why aren’t Online Activities being created in the database?
- Why is GatorLeads recording online activities in a foreign language?
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- Introduction to Event Management
- Enabling the Event Management Module
- Using Event Records
- The Event Management Portal
- Installing the Event Management Portal
- Amending Event Portal Parameters
- GatorMail Integration
- Creditsafe Integration
- People & Organisations
Electronic Signing Tools
- DocuSign Functionality
DocuSign - Worked Examples
- DocuSign Example - Taking Payments
- DocuSign Example - Updating Related Records
- Docusign Example - Multiple Document Sends
- DocuSign Example - Creating a Template for Cases
- DocuSign Example - Creating a Template for Organisations
- DocuSign Example - Creating a Template for People
- Creating a Document with a Workbooks PDF
- Creating a Document with a DocuSign Template
- DocuSign - Reporting
- Setting up the DocuSign Integration
- Adobe Sign Integration
- Docusign Integration
- Introduction to Reporting
- Using Reports
- Exporting Reports
- Advanced Reporting
- Compliance Record
- Data Enrichment
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Introduction to Zapier
- Available Triggers and Actions
- Linking your Workbooks Account to Zapier
Setting up Zaps
- Posted Invoices to Xero Invoices
- Xero payments to Workbooks Tasks
- New Case to Google Drive folder
- New Case to Basecamp Project
- New Workbooks Case to JIRA Ticket
- Jira Issue to new Case
- 123FormBuilder Form Entry to Case
- Eventbrite Attendee to Sales Lead and Task
- Facebook Ad Leads to Sales Leads
- Wufoo Form Entry to Sales Lead
- Posted Credit Note to Task
- Survey Monkey responses to Tasks
- Multistep Zaps
- Outlook Connector
- Exchange Server Sync
- Workbooks Mobile Client
- Introduction to System Administration
Users & Security
- User Groups
- Account Settings
- Licences & Modules
Email & Integration
- Email Settings
- API Keys
- Web to Case and Web to Lead
- Preference Centre
- MailChimp, Constant Contact & dotMailer
- Postcode Lookup
- SharePoint Integration
- Bank Account Validation
- Creating & Modifying Picklists
- Creating Custom Fields
- Report-based Custom Fields
- Record Templates
- Form Layouts
- Customising relationships between parties
- Opportunity Stages
- Custom Records
- PDF Configuration
- Contact Support
- Releases & Roadmap
- Workbooks Glossary
November 2017 Release
Release date: 25th November 2017
Improvements to the New User Interface
Thank you to everyone who has been using the new User Interface as part of our Early Adopters Program. The feedback we have received so far has been useful, and has enabled us to work on further improvements to the UI which will be available in this release. We’ll continue to provide the new UI to Early Adopters over the next week and will transition all customers to the new UI in due course. By default, when the new UI is enabled, it will default to the Classic theme, which is the same as you would be using currently. System Administrators will be able to control these settings, including allowing users to switch to the Modern theme in their Preferences.
You can find further information about the Configuration options within the new UI on our Knowledge Base, as well as information about what has changed.
Coloured and resizeable Map Pins
Customers using the Mapping Module can now change the colour and size of the pin based on criteria within a report.
Further information about how you do this, including an example can be found in our Knowledge Base.
- The Report Editor screen layout has been condensed to be optimised for smaller screens. This means that:
- we have renamed the Main tab to ‘Report’ - the options on this tab will remain the same.
- the Details and Summary tabs continue to appear across the top.
- the Name and Description of the view will now appear on a View Tab, alongside Columns, Criteria and Automation.
- We’ve made it easier to see the Reference of the Report you are editing by including it in brackets in the title bar of the Report Editor.
- We’ve added additional filters to the ‘In calendar range’ option on Landing Pages and in Reports, so you can now filter on items that occurred:
- 2 months ago.
- In the last 2 months.
- In the last 2 months and this month.
- You can now extend to more than one Mailing List and Marketing Campaign when importing People, Sales Leads and Organisations.
- You can now bulk delete imports via the Import Landing page.
- We’ve made some changes to the way that Search works to improve performance. It previously searched for any records containing any of the words you searched for. It will now search for all records that contain all words you have searched for. An additional option of ‘All words’ has been added, so to revert back to the previous way of searching, you simply need to uncheck this.
- Exchange Rates will no longer be populated automatically. When creating new or updating existing rates, they will have to be entered manually by the user.