Is customer service the weak link in your business model? Why create a slick and sophisticated sales and marketing model to acquire customers, only to lose them as a result of a bad customer services experience? Good customer service is essential to:
- Improve retention rates.
- Ensure customers make the best use of a product or service.
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling or up-selling, especially for consultancy or professional services.
An effective CRM should be at the heart of all of these activities – but how many organisations regard the CRM as nothing more than an unsophisticated way of recording customer data? Can customer services use the CRM to:
- Prioritise cases based on actual customer demands?
- Monitor performance in real time?
- Identify bottlenecks?
- Inform on-going product development?
- Deliver measurable business value?