The Value of Combining CRM and Marketing Automation
Paper length: 10 pages
In a time when marketers are under unprecedented pressure to produce commercial results, a growing number of organisations are finding that the integration of CRM and Marketing Automation is giving them the competitive advantage they need. They are seeing better-qualified leads into the sales funnel, extended visibility in both directions, and far greater marketing and sales alignment.
This guide covers:
- The trend towards integration
- Understanding CRM and Marketing Automation
- Aligning sales and marketing
- Scoring, personalisation and marketing intelligence for improved lead generation
- ROI tracking
- When, where and how to engage with prospects
Download this paper to find out how by combining CRM and Marketing Automation you can get true actionable insights allowing you to make better decisions, find new efficiencies, provide a better customer experience, and ultimately drive greater revenue.