Ultima Media Uses CRM To Generate Five Times More New Prospects- Case Study
“Our investment in Workbooks has proven timely and valuable. It’s enabled us to put customers and data at the heart of our business, and it has become a continually rich source of data through which we continue to build, grow and engage our B2B audiences, globally.”
Gavin Miller, Managing Director, Ultima Media
Advertising and sponsorship are a big revenue stream for Media & Publishing firms.
Workbooks CRM provides the tools you need to implement best practice across your sales team. Visibility of what advertising spaces are still available (inventory) is just a click away – so you can optimise your advertising sales effort. Order management, commissions and discount management, contracts, invoices etc. and after-sales service can be easily managed within Workbooks CRM too, reducing operational overhead and human error and ensuring advertisers get what they ordered. In a nutshell, you can streamline your operations and drive efficiency throughout the entire ‘lead to cash’ process and ensure you deliver a superior experience for your advertisers and sponsors.
How to Build Successful Advertising Sales Whitepaper
Tradition Print advertising has been rapidly replaced by Digital. As a result, it has been more challenging for publishing and media companies to prove the value of their advertising propositions. Publishers have had to change with the times to create brand loyalty from their audiences through targeted, quality content and develop multi-channel advertising models for their clients.
Whether you are offering free or paid-for subscriptions, you need to ensure that your process for managing subscriptions is efficient and does not put too much pressure on resources, and that the experience is seamless for the end-user.
With Workbooks CRM, you can manage the entire subscription process, from marketing your subscription options, registering interest, to payment and fulfilment. Workbooks CRM helps you generate subscription leads, nurture those leads and subsequently manage the entire sales process all the way to completion. You can log orders, invoice subscriptions or take payment online, and you can easily synchronise the information with your finance system. Once the subscription is confirmed, you can automate fulfilment using workflows and processes, ensuring the best customer experience possible. Managing the renewal process is simple too: automation can trigger reminders to inform customers that their subscriptions are coming to an end. Activities such as phone calls can be scheduled for your renewal team to chase those customers who have not yet renewed. Marketing campaigns can be sent to re-engaged lapsed subscribers. And with real-time information about the renewal status, you know where your team should focus and prioritise.
Media Houses & Publishers: CRM For Subscription Management Whitepaper
- Improve and automate your subscription processes for greater efficiency and better customer experience
- Keep renewal rate high
- Drive timely and effective campaigns to encourage subscriptions and renewals
- Cross-sell to your existing customers across brands
- Real-time performance tracking against targets
AUDIENCE MANAGEMENT & INSIGHT
Imagine having a true 360-degree view of your audience and knowing who the key segments are, how they engage with your content, what they want, when and how they want it?
Using Workbooks CRM, you can manage your audience efficiently and effectively and get the insight you need to be able to develop a true data-driven strategy for your business, for both your subscribers and your advertisers. You can easily monetise products and services and you can expand your revenue stream across all your properties and brands.
How do you improve Audience Management Whitepaper
- A full 360 degree view of your audience, across all your brands
- Track behaviour of your audience at a granular level, understand how they interact with your content to inform your editorial and commercial strategy
- Better segmentation
- Run effective campaigns to your audience for higher engagement
- Detect change in audience behaviour to trigger targeted campaigns
- Deliver highly personalised content to your audience
- Greater visibility and better decision making
Many publishers run conferences and events for their captive audience, which adds another stream of revenue to their business. The management of events involves selling delegate tickets, recruiting sponsors, taking payment and invoicing, as well as planning and running the events themselves.
Once again Workbooks CRM offer a range of functionalities that support the effective management of events. Using Workbooks, you can manage live conferences, including sessions, speakers, sponsors, delegates, communications, online registrations, product bundles, online payment etc. You have real-time information about who has been marketed to, who has registered, how well an event is doing in terms of delegate revenue and sponsorship revenue. You can easily track your yield: how much are you getting per square metre of exhibition space, how much per delegate etc. Over time, you can compare year-on-year performance, change course or make informed decisions re future directions.
No need to integrate a third-party event management tool to your CRM anymore – you have everything available on one single platform – saving you time and money.
CRM For Event Management Whitepaper
- Improve your event uptake
- Segment your audience so that you reach your desired target personas
- Automate processes from selling tickets and sponsorships, to invoicing and payment receipt, to generating tickets etc.
- Enable delegate self-service through online booking and payment
- Manage all operational aspects from a single unified view
- Manage all stakeholders (sponsors, delegates, suppliers, speakers etc) information and drive engagement – in one place
- Efficiently manage and sell both delegate and sponsorship packages
- Real-time tracking of registrations / attendees / sponsors against targets
EMBRACING DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION TO DRIVE GROWTH
Workbooks CRM allows Media & Publishing companies to thrive by enabling operational excellence, enabling them to manage their audience efficiently and effectively and substantially drive growth across all revenue streams. With Workbooks CRM, you can deepen your audience engagement, whatever the channels, and drive value for all your customers.