The ‘Workbooks System Administrator Training’ course is invaluable in teaching you all the elements you need to know in order to set up and maintain your Workbooks system. This is an instructor-led classroom based course, delivered using a mixture of demonstrations and exercises for you to complete.
Whether you are undertaking your own implementation or working with us on a shared implementation, it’s important that you understand the principles of how the product works so you can undertake the work confidently and take ownership of your database.
Course manuals will be provided.
To enquire about dates beyond those shown above please contact email@example.com.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for users who have the responsibility for setting up, configuring and maintaining your Workbooks system, as well as anyone with responsibility for importing data into the system or for writing reports to show the key metrics for your business.
What will I learn?
On completion you will be able to:
- Set up your Users, giving them access to the areas of functionality relevant to their job role;
- Create new databases with/without customized configuration and data;
- Import new data and update existing records;
- Configure your records to support your company’s objectives and ensure that all data important to you is captured;
- Customize the environment to make using Workbooks easy and ensure that all data important to you is captured.
- Format templates so that routine data is displayed consistently, including creating professional documentation that can be sent to your customers and prospects;
- Build simple template reports to display your key business data.
What are the course prerequisites?
The only prerequisite for delegates is:
- Our Workbooks System Administrator Pre-Course Video must be watched prior to attendance to ensure the course content flows and is easily understood. A link to the video will be included in your booking confirmation and reminder emails. The video is approximately 22 minutes in duration and the course assumes you have watched it so please ensure you do.
Do I need any special knowledge to take part?
You don’t need to be a technical wizard to become a proficient System Administrator. However, experience of working with databases and/or a reasonable understanding of an application like Microsoft Excel would be helpful, along with a good overview of your organisation and what you intend to use Workbooks for.