30 Day Trial Limitations
- Full access for 30 days
- Outlook connector not as standard. If requested post signing up we can add this to your trial.
Free Edition Limitations
- Maximum 2 users – If you add a third user you need to pay for all three users to use the system. You can upgrade from the free edition to the paid edition at any time.
- Outlook Connector – The Outlook connector is not available on the free edition, you can use the Email Dropbox function to get emails into the system in the free edition.
- WESS - The WESS is not available on the free edition, you can use the Email Dropbox function to get emails into the system.
- Mobile Access – The Free Edition user can use the HTML5 mobile interface
- Storage – You will be limited to 1GB of space in your database. Paid accounts get 10GB as a standard
- Custom Page Layout functionality is not available, you will have the default screens you configure for all users to see the same layout.
- Multi-currency – The free version only supports one currency which you choose at setup.
- Automation – You cannot use automation scripts or process buttons in the free edition.
- MailChimp – Integration with this and other such 3rd party integrations will not work with the free edition.
- Multi Language - The Multi Language add-on is not available on the free edition.
- Databases – The free version only supports one database, you will not be able to use more than one for testing or development purposes. The paid edition allows up to 5 separate databases to be created.
- Support – Free Edition users can only get support using the online knowledge base and customer forums. Paid customers can get full support via email, web or telephone included.