Free Editions Limitations
30 Day Trial
- Full access for 30 days
- Outlook connector not included as standard. If requested post signing up, we can add this to your trial.
Free Edition Limitations
- Maximum 2 users – If you add a third user you need to pay for all three users to use the system. You can upgrade from the free edition to the paid edition at any time.
- Outlook Connector – The Outlook connector is not available on the free edition. You can use the Email Dropbox function to get emails into the system in the free edition.
- WESS – The WESS is not available on the free edition. You can use the Email Dropbox function to get emails into the system in the free edition.
- Mobile Access – Free edition users can use the HTML5 mobile interface.
- Storage – You will be limited to 1GB of space in your database. Paid accounts get 100GB as standard.
- Custom Page Layout functionality is not available. You will have the default screens you configure for all users to see the same layout.
- Multi-currency – The free edition only supports one currency which you choose at setup.
- Automation – You cannot use automation scripts or process buttons in the free edition.
- MailChimp – Integration with this and other such third party integrations will not work with the free edition.
- Multi-language – The Multi-language add-on is not available on the free edition.
- Databases – The free version only supports one database. You will not be able to use more than one for testing or development purposes. The paid edition allows up to 5 separate databases to be created.
- Support – Free edition users can only get support using the online knowledge base and customer forums. Paid customers can get support via email, web or telephone.