- Welcome to the Knowledge Base
- Supported browsers
- Landing Pages
- HTML Editor
- Welcome Messages & Bulletins
- Exporting Data
- Multi Language
- Notifications & Reminders
- Forecasts & Quotas
- Introduction to Importing
- Preparing your Import Data
- Workbooks Import Wizard
- Managing your Imports
- Mailing Lists
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Workbooks Web Insights
- GatorMail Integration
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- People & Organisations
- Introduction to Reporting
- Displaying Reports
- Creating Reports
- Reporting Explained
- Emailing Scheduled Reports
- Sharing Reports
- Using Formulae
- Displaying reports within Record Views
- Audit Reporting
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Adobe Sign Integration
- Introduction to Zapier
- Available Triggers and Actions
- Linking your Workbooks Account to Zapier
Setting up Zaps
- Posted Invoices to Xero Invoices
- Xero payments to Workbooks Tasks
- New Case to Google Drive folder
- New Case to Basecamp Project
- Jira Issue to new Case
- New Workbooks Case to JIRA Ticket
- Wufoo Form Entry to Sales Lead
- Eventbrite Attendee to Sales Lead and Task
- Facebook Ad Leads to Sales Leads
- Posted Credit Note to Task
- Survey Monkey responses to Tasks
- Multistep Zaps
- Outlook Connector
- Exchange Server Sync
- Workbooks Mobile Client
- Introduction to System Administration
- Users & Security
- Email & Integration
- Creating & Modifying Picklists
- Creating Custom Fields
- Report-based Custom Fields
- Record Templates
- Form Layouts
- Customising relationships between parties
- Opportunity Stages
- PDF Configuration
- Releases & Roadmap
- Workbooks Glossary
- Contact Support
Introduction to Preferences
It's important to have control over how Workbooks operates for you, so we recommend that you take some time to set up your Preferences, to suit your way of working. Changing any of the settings only applies to your login, so users can set their Preferences independently of one another.
Within Preferences you can:
Take the time to set up your Preferences before you start using Workbooks. You can always modify the settings later.
- Nominate a default Own Organisation or Default Transaction Currency.
- Choose how many rows of data to display on a page.
- Specify how many Recent Items to keep.
- Format the Desktop Interface to control how many windows you can have open at any one time.
- Set up telephone integration with your VOIP software.
- Configure your Notifications and Reminders so that they default to working the way that you prefer.
- Choose a Default Language if you have the Multi Language extension.
- Set the appropriate Timezone for the geographic region in which you operate and the format of the date/time, e.g. DD/MM/YY.
- Control the visibility of Welcome Messages.
- Control the 'Quick Search' functionality.
- Choose to allow Workbooks to automatically populate the Country on a record with the Country of your Own Organisation.
- Change your Password.
- Create API keys to allow you to integrate Workbooks with external systems.
- Control your Pinned Windows.
- Control your Email connection.
- Set one or more Email Signatures, which can be applied to emails sent from within Workbooks.
- Configure Workbooks to store emails sent from an external email client by setting up your Dropbox.
- Check on your Workbooks Exchange Server Sync settings and synchronisations.