It's important that you can control how Workbooks operates for you, so we recommend that you take some time to set up your Preferences, to suit your way of working. Changing any of the settings only applies to your login, so users can set their Preferences independently of one another.
Within Preferences you can:
- Change your Password;
- Control your Email connection;
- Choose how many rows of data to display on a page;
- Specify how many Recent Items to keep;
- Format the Desktop Interface to control how many windows you can have open at any one time;
- Configure your Notifications and Reminders so that they default to working the way that you prefer;
- Set the appropriate Timezone for the geographic region in which you operate and the format of the date/time e.g. DD/MM/YY;
- Control the visibility of Welcome Messages;
- Nominate a default Own Organisation;
- Set one or more Email Signatures, which can be applied to emails sent from within Workbooks;
- Configure Workbooks to store emails sent from an external email client by setting up your Dropbox.