Workbooks has put together a number of Packaged Services to help you along your CRM journey and drive business success. These packages are designed to ensure you accelerate time to value and maximise your return on investment.
Download our complete Packaged Services offering here.
Customer Success Plus
Keep the CRM momentum within your organisation, improve your deployment. Continue adding value and drive adoption further.
Customer Success Plus (CSP) involves you contracting (annually in advance) for a minimum number of consulting days per quarter, at a significantly lower daily rate.
You get assigned a dedicated consultant who will help you implement a roadmap of improvements to Workbooks, for example: writing reports, training, adopting some new functionality in the product which you just haven’t had time to get to grips with, making changes to an automated script etc.
For more information download our Customer Success Plus brochure.
Please note customers need to have at least 2 quarters remaining on their contract to be able to buy CSP.
|Customer Success Plus||Pack Price|
|2 days per quarter||£650 per day (£5,200 per annum)|
|3 days per quarter||£650 per day (£7,800 per annum)|
|4 days per quarter||£600 per day (£9,600 per annum)|
|5 days per quarter||£600 per day (£12,000 per annum)|
|6 days per quarter||£600 per day (£14,400 per annum)|
Advisory Packs are designed for customers looking for help with ad-hoc small projects or enhancements.
Each pack is worth a number of points that break down into hours, which you can use when and as you need them for any of the following:
- Implementation advice and guidance
- Workbooks Configuration
- Data Migration and/or import
- Report Writing
- Developing Automation Scripts
- Updating/amending Templates
For more information download our information pack.
|8 points (equivalent to 0.5 day)||£550|
|16 points (1 day)||£950|
|32 points (2 days)||£1,900|
|48 points (3 days)||£2,850|
|64 points (4 days)||£3,800|
|80 points (5 days)||£4,750|
If you use Workbooks CRM as the hub for all of your customer and prospect data, why not leverage it to drive GDPR Compliance too?
This packaged service will help you to configure Workbooks CRM to leverage best practices and manage some of your GDPR obligations.
- Configuration of your system to help track Suppliers
- Configuration of your system to help you track Rights & Freedoms requests through to resolution
- Training of your GDPR team to ensure they know the benefits of using Workbooks CRM for managing GDPR Compliance in these areas:
- Manage Suppliers within Workbooks using Organisations and Activity records
- Create new Cases for GDPR purposes received by Email or Phone
- Easily get approval for any GDPR related issues
- Manage GDPR Rights & Freedoms Requests from approval through to resolution
- Reporting and Dashboards to help manage your businesses GDPR Obligations and Compliance easily straight from within CRM
For more information, call us on 0118 30 30 100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workbooks Helping Hands - £1,790 (2 days of consultancy)
Make the most of your Workbooks investment. Identify quick wins and get the Workbooks delivery team to implement them.
We will run an initial remote consultation so we can understand your requirements in more detail, after which a consultant will login to your database and familiarise themselves with your current configuration. This will be followed by an onsite workshop where we'll make changes in real-time to your configuration and reporting with you in attendance.
- Remote consultation
- On-site customer workshop and follow-up
- Simple changes to reporting and configuration
Reporting Workshop - £1,342 (1.5 days of consultancy)
Exploit the power of Workbooks reports and dashboards. Truly track key performance indicators within your organisation.
We will run an on-site workshop with you and your team, helping you build reports and dashboards in real-time.
- An initial remote consultation to understand more about your reporting needs, followed by a consultant reviewing your database to understand your data structures.
- An Onsite workshop where a consultant will sit with you and your team, helping you build the reports and dashboards you really need
Adobe Sign Integration - £895 (1 Day of Consultancy)
Leverage the power of Adobe Sign to close sales more quickly and eliminate paperwork.
By integrating Adobe Sign you will be able to send quotes, orders and contracts to customers for electronic signature directly from within Workbooks. No need to email documents, wait for customers to print, sign, scan and return, and then for you to manually upload the final version. This whole process is managed for you. Workbooks tracks every step of the process and store all transaction documents.
- An initial call with a Workbooks consultant to understand your requirements.
- Setup of the Adobe Integration.
- Modification of existing Quotes, Orders or Contracts PDF templates to include electronic signature blocks for up to two transaction documents. If you need more than two, let us know and we can provide a price based on your requirement.
- Remote telephone training session to explain what has been configured and how to use it.
Please note the Adobe e-sign licence is not included.
Xero Integration with Zapier - £895 (1 Day of Consultancy)
Automatically push invoices from Workbooks to Xero, saving you admin time.
By leveraging the power of Zapier, we can configure Workbooks to automatically push all ‘Posted’ Invoices into Xero. The integration will create an Invoice in Xero and will map Account codes and VAT rates. It will automatically create new customer accounts if Xero if they don’t already exist.
- Setting up Workbooks to support pushing invoices from Zapier to Workbooks
- Renaming Tax Schemes to match the schemes in Zapier
- Adding custom fields to support Accounting Codes for Products and Invoice Line items
- Setting up and testing the Zapier Connection
- Setup Zaps
- Setup error reporting
- Remote telephone training session to explain the functionality and how to identify problems
Please note the Zapier and Xero licences are not included.