CRM has long been recognised as an important tool for customer service, but in today’s world where a growing number of firms are looking for ways to go above and beyond expectations and deliver a great experience, many are looking afresh at their CRM platform.
This report covers how CRM can help you:
- Manage support tickets, balance workloads and automatically route cases to the agent best qualified to resolve them.
- Identify common issues and reduce the burden on customer support teams by providing online self-service.
- Use reports & dashboards to help you monitor SLAs, handle reviews and increase customer satisfaction.
- Provide consistent and useful advice to customers with agents having access to a knowledge bank of information.
- Gather insights from customer engagement to improve products and services.
- Profile customers using scoring to identify customers at risk or upsell opportunities.
Download our whitepaper now to see how CRM can help you deliver a superior customer experience.