With Web Insights you can track which pages visitors are looking at on your website. And using page scoring, Web Insights can help you identify the ‘hot’ opportunities so that you can prioritize accordingly.
Web Insights reports include:
- Hot new prospects on your website
- People on your website today, last 7 days, last month…
- Most viewed pages by visitor type
- People on your website with an open opportunity
By combining website traffic analytics with your CRM information, Workbooks Web Insights helps you:
- Identify new leads in real-time, including which ones to focus on first
- Identify who in your current sales pipeline is actively researching or engaged, and get valuable insights that help you be more pertinent, take more informed decisions on what do you next and drive a more effective sales cycle
The value of Web Insights extends beyond generating more leads, accelerating sales cycle and closing business more effectively. By better understanding what content is of interest to whom, you can maximize your website ROI, provide better customer experience and easily identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.