Using CRM you can empower your sales team for greater revenue generation opportunities and a more efficient sales pipeline.
Let it all hang out
CRM provides much more than just a way of storing contact details.
“One of the key elements of any CRM plan is integration, the unification of all your company’s data sources to create a single, holistic view of each customer.” – DestinationCRM.com
You can use Customer Relationship Management software to:
- Create a central, authoritative repository of information so everyone is on the same page.
- Increase accountability – Who is doing what? When? Why?
- Get a 360 degree view – Shared customer records create a 360 degree view of each client and contact allowing a better quality of customised service to be offered.
- Integrate different departments – With a harmonised system, everyone from finance to sales can see each customer’s journey at a glance, making the processes of lead management and customer care smoother and simpler.
Why get naked?
Going naked – that is, shedding opaque processes to move to a more transparent CRM system – could be the shrewdest business move you make.
What do you get for your nakedness?
- Quick access to accurate data allowing for faster business decisions.
- Better auditing and analysis to see what is and is not working.
- Granular sales forecast analysis for improved financial planning.
“Business processes that were driven by departmental efficiencies will evolve to serve company-wide needs instead.” – Gautam Parasnis, IBM BCS.
Lose the clothes or lose the business
“Information silos are more than just inefficient, they hinder a company’s ability to serve customers and succeed with its strategy. Without a unified view of the customer, marketing, sales and service/support departments will all be working in the dark, chasing goals that don’t fulfil the organization’s broader ones.” -DestinationCRM.com