- Welcome to the Knowledge Base
- Supported browsers
- Landing Pages
- HTML Editor
- Welcome Messages & Bulletins
- Exporting Data
- Multi Language
- Notifications & Reminders
- Workbooks Mobile Client
- Forecasts & Quotas
- Introduction to Importing
- Preparing your Import Data
- Workbooks Import Wizard
- Managing your Imports
- Introduction to Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Mailing Lists
- Upload Library
Workbooks Web Insights
- Tracking Code
- Setting up the Plugin
- Viewing Web Insights Data on your Form Layouts
- Domain Names and Online Activities
- Gator Popup
- Reporting incorrect Leads created through Web Insights
- Reporting on Web Insights data
- Using UTM Values
- Why aren’t Online Activities being created in the database?
- Why is GatorLeads recording online activities in a foreign language?
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- Introduction to Event Management
- Enabling the Event Management Module
- Using Event Records
- The Event Management Portal
- Compliance Records
- Setting up the Integration
- Sending Mailshots using GatorMail
- GatorMail - Dynamic Content
- GatorMail Domain Setup
- GatorMail Field Mappings
- Managing your GatorMail Account
- Setting up GatorMail Workflows
Electronic Signing Tools
- DocuSign Functionality
- Setting up the DocuSign Integration
- DocuSign - Worked Examples
- DocuSign - Reporting
- Adobe Sign Integration
- Docusign Integration
- Creditsafe Integration
- Introduction to Zapier
- Available Triggers and Actions
- Linking your Workbooks Account to Zapier
Setting up Zaps
- Posted Invoices to Xero Invoices
- Xero payments to Workbooks Tasks
- New Case to Google Drive folder
- New Case to Basecamp Project
- New Workbooks Case to JIRA Ticket
- Jira Issue to new Case
- 123FormBuilder Form Entry to Case
- Eventbrite Attendee to Sales Lead and Task
- Facebook Ad Leads to Sales Leads
- Wufoo Form Entry to Sales Lead
- Posted Credit Note to Task
- Survey Monkey responses to Tasks
- Multistep Zaps
- Email Dropbox
Workbooks Exchange Server Sync
- WESS System Requirements
- Setting up the WESS
- Synchronising Emails
- Synchronising People & Contacts
- Synchronising Tasks & Meetings
- WESS Troubleshooting
- The WESS Add-in
Workbooks Outlook Connector
- Introduction to the Outlook Connector
- Before downloading the Outlook Connector
- Download/update the Outlook Connector
- Installing the Outlook Connector
- Using the Outlook Connector
- Outlook Connector Troubleshooting
People & Organisations
- Introduction to People & Organisations
- De-duplication and Merge
- Using PCA Predict
- Data Enrichment
- Introduction to Reporting
- Reporting Explained
- Displaying reports within Record Views
- Displaying Reports
- Adding a Report view to a Dashboard
- Exporting Reports
- Advanced Reporting
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Introduction to System Administration
Users & Security
- User Groups
- Account Settings
- Licences & Modules
Email & Integration
- Email Settings
- API Keys
- Web to Case and Web to Lead
- Preference Centre
- MailChimp, Constant Contact & dotMailer
- Postcode Lookup
- SharePoint Integration
- Bank Account Validation
- Creating & Modifying Picklists
- Creating Custom Fields
- Report-based Custom Fields
- Linked Fields
- Record Templates
- Form Layouts
- Customising relationships between parties
- Opportunity Stages
- Custom Records
- PDF Configuration
- Contact Support
Releases & Roadmap
- February 2019 - Event Management Release
- January 2019 Release
- October 2018 Release
- May 2018 Release
- February 2018 Release
- January 2018 Release
- November 2017 Release
- September 2017 Release
- June 2017 Release
- March 2017 Release
- December 2016 Release
- August 2016 Release
- January 2016 Release
- September 2019 Release
- Workbooks Glossary
Configuring Dashboard Elements
Once you have added a Dashboard Element it is possible to configure various settings on each Element to further control the look and feel as well as the access that Users have to data in the Dashboard.
This setting is found on all Types of Dashboard Elements. Enabling the Double height setting amends the element so that it is twice the height of a standard Dashboard Element.
This may be especially useful for Reports that have a large number of Rows as it will reduce the need for scrolling through the Report and allow you to see all of the data in one place.
Note: This will not affect the Width of the Element.
This setting is only found on Chart and Report Dashboard Elements. This setting allows you to configure how many rows within the Report are generated based on sorting order of the columns in the Report.
When creating a Report Element the default View for Users is to see the number of Rows specified in the List section of their Preferences. Limiting the Results means that all Users will see the same number of rows within the Report regardless of their Preferences.
For example if a User has their List Preference setting at 20, they will see an additional row at the bottom of the Report Element informing them that it is displaying the first 20 rows.
If the Limit Results setting is then applied to limit the results to 10 rows.
When the Element is saved all Users will see the message at the bottom of the Report informing them that it is Displaying the first 10 rows of the Report.
This setting is available for all Dashboard Element types. The Refresh setting allows any user with access to the Dashboard to refresh the element within the Dashboard, allowing each Element to be refreshed individually means that you do not need to reload an entire Dashboard to see the most up to date information for a specific Element.
This is especially beneficial if you have a Dashboard with a number of complex Reports being ran within it.
If the Refresh setting is selected Users will see a refresh icon (two arrows in a circle) along the Title banner which can be used at any time by a User.
This setting is available for all Dashboard Element types. The Expand setting allows a specific Element to be opened in its own Window. From this Window you are able to access a Report that is generating a Report or Chart Element, perform Bulk Actions, apply filters or export the data.
If the Expand setting is selected Users will see an expand icon (two arrows pointing diagonally) along the Title banner which can be used at any time by a User.
Elements can be moved throughout the Dashboard by dragging and dropping them into place, this allows you to customise the order in which elements are displayed within the Dashboard when loaded by Users.
To Drag and Drop an element you will need to mouseover the Title Banner, this will change your cursor to a four-way arrow. This element can now be dragged to a new column or above or below other elements within the Dashboard.
Reordering Columns and Sort Order within Report Elements
Once the Dashboard has been Ran Users are able to make changes to how the information is presented in a Report Element.
By default when a User runs a Report the Columns will be ordered and sorted for all Users as it was when editing the Dashboard.
Users are then able to reorder the columns as needed and change the sort order of columns. This will only affect their instance of Workbooks and be saved automatically so when returning to the Dashboard in the future any changes made will be kept.