- Welcome to the Knowledge Base
- Supported browsers
- Landing Pages
- HTML Editor
- Welcome Messages & Bulletins
- Exporting Data
- Multi Language
- Notifications & Reminders
- Workbooks Mobile Client
- Forecasts & Quotas
- Introduction to Importing
- Preparing your Import Data
- Workbooks Import Wizard
- Managing your Imports
- Introduction to Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Mailing Lists
- Upload Library
Workbooks Web Insights
- Tracking Code
- Setting up the Plugin
- Viewing Web Insights Data on your Form Layouts
- Domain Names and Online Activities
- Gator Popup
- Reporting incorrect Leads created through Web Insights
- Reporting on Web Insights data
- Using UTM Values
- Why aren’t Online Activities being created in the database?
- Why is GatorLeads recording online activities in a foreign language?
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- Introduction to Event Management
- Enabling the Event Management Module
- Using Event Records
- The Event Management Portal
- Compliance Records
- Setting up the Integration
- Sending Mailshots using GatorMail
- GatorMail - Dynamic Content
- GatorMail Domain Setup
- GatorMail Field Mappings
- Managing your GatorMail Account
- Setting up GatorMail Workflows
Electronic Signing Tools
- DocuSign Functionality
- Setting up the DocuSign Integration
- DocuSign - Worked Examples
- DocuSign - Reporting
- Adobe Sign Integration
- Docusign Integration
- Creditsafe Integration
- Introduction to Zapier
- Available Triggers and Actions
- Linking your Workbooks Account to Zapier
Setting up Zaps
- Posted Invoices to Xero Invoices
- Xero payments to Workbooks Tasks
- New Case to Google Drive folder
- New Case to Basecamp Project
- New Workbooks Case to JIRA Ticket
- Jira Issue to new Case
- 123FormBuilder Form Entry to Case
- Eventbrite Attendee to Sales Lead and Task
- Facebook Ad Leads to Sales Leads
- Wufoo Form Entry to Sales Lead
- Posted Credit Note to Task
- Survey Monkey responses to Tasks
- Multistep Zaps
- Email Dropbox
- Workbooks Exchange Server Sync
- Workbooks Outlook Add-in
Workbooks Outlook Connector
- Introduction to the Outlook Connector
- Before downloading the Outlook Connector
- Download/update the Outlook Connector
- Installing the Outlook Connector
- Using the Outlook Connector
- Outlook Connector Troubleshooting
People & Organisations
- Introduction to People & Organisations
- De-duplication and Merge
- Using PCA Predict
- Data Enrichment
- Introduction to Reporting
- Using Reports
- Exporting Reports
- Advanced Reporting
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Introduction to System Administration
Users & Security
- User Groups
- Account Settings
- Licences & Modules
Email & Integration
- Email Settings
- API Keys
- Web to Case and Web to Lead
- Preference Centre
- MailChimp, Constant Contact & dotMailer
- Postcode Lookup
- SharePoint Integration
- Bank Account Validation
- Creating & Modifying Picklists
- Creating Custom Fields
- Report-based Custom Fields
- Linked Fields
- Record Templates
- Form Layouts
- Customising relationships between parties
- Opportunity Stages
- Custom Records
- PDF Configuration
- Contact Support
- Releases & Roadmap
- Workbooks Glossary
Editions & Licensing
Remember, the licence you've been allocated will affect the functionality available to you.
Workbooks CRM enables you to:
- Track all of the People and Organisations you do business with, and record all the contact you have with them.
- Set up and run Marketing Campaigns.
- Capture Leads and move them through your sales process to Quotation stage.
- Record support tickets (Cases) and track through to resolution.
The Business edition extends this functionality allowing you to:
- Record all details of your interactions from prospect to cash, including raising Invoices, Customer Orders, Credit Notes and Supplier Orders.
No matter which edition you use, you can create customised Reports, Charts and Dashboards, to give you up-to-date information about all aspects of your business.
Click here to find out more about the different editions and work out which one is right for you.
Extensions are available to enhance your usage of Workbooks:
- Workbooks Outlook Connector, which allows you to synchronise Outlook contacts, tasks and meetings with Workbooks and to share emails stored in Outlook with Workbooks.
- Multiple Currencies, which enables you to record Opportunities, Orders, Invoices and other transaction documents in different currencies and convert them all to your Home Currency for reporting purposes.
- Multiple Own Organisations, so you can set up more than one entity to reflect how your run your business.
- Advanced Security, which allows you to set up complex sharing rules that are automatically applied to new records as they're created.
- Sagelink, which allows you to synchronise Order and/or Invoice information from Workbooks directly with Sage Line 50.
- Contract Management, which allows you to track Contracts and Cases for your Customers.
Your System Administrator can control which users have access to which licences and extensions as long as the total numbers allocated remain within your contractual entitlement.
If you can see information in the Knowledge Base about Workbooks features that you don't have, you might need to upgrade your licence.