- Welcome to the Knowledge Base
- Introduction to Workbooks
- Using the Knowledge Base
- Editions & Licensing
- Logging In
- Supported browsers
- Landing Pages
- HTML Editor
- Welcome Messages & Bulletins
- Exporting Data
- Multi Language
- Notifications & Reminders
- Workbooks Mobile Client
- Introduction to Cases
- Displaying & Adding Cases
- Managing Cases
- Custom Fields
- Case Portal Configuration
- Case Portal Additional Features
- Using the Case Portal
- Forecasts & Quotas
- Introduction to Importing
- Preparing your Import Data
- Workbooks Import Wizard
- Managing your Imports
- Introduction to Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Mailing Lists
- Upload Library
Workbooks Web Insights
- Tracking Code
- Setting up the Plugin
- Viewing Web Insights Data on your Form Layouts
- Domain Names and Online Activities
- Gator Popup
- Reporting incorrect Leads created through Web Insights
- Reporting on Web Insights data
- Using UTM Values
- Why aren’t Online Activities being created in the database?
- Why is GatorLeads recording online activities in a foreign language?
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- Introduction to Event Management
- Enabling the Event Management Module
- Using Event Records
- The Event Management Portal
- On The Day Registration App
- Setup On the Day Registration App
- Compliance Records
- Setting up the Integration
- Sending Mailshots using GatorMail
- Gator Smart Forms
- GatorMail - Dynamic Content
- GatorMail Domain Setup
- GatorMail Field Mappings
- Managing your GatorMail Account
- Setting up GatorMail Workflows
Electronic Signing Tools
- DocuSign Functionality
- Setting up the DocuSign Integration
- DocuSign - Worked Examples
- DocuSign - Reporting
- Adobe Sign Integration
- Docusign Integration
- Creditsafe Integration
- Introduction to Zapier
- Available Triggers and Actions
- Linking your Workbooks Account to Zapier
Setting up Zaps
- Posted Invoices to Xero Invoices
- Xero payments to Workbooks Tasks
- New Case to Google Drive folder
- New Case to Basecamp Project
- New Workbooks Case to JIRA Ticket
- Jira Issue to new Case
- 123FormBuilder Form Entry to Case
- Eventbrite Attendee to Sales Lead and Task
- Facebook Ad Leads to Sales Leads
- Wufoo Form Entry to Sales Lead
- Posted Credit Note to Task
- QuickBooks Online
- Survey Monkey responses to Tasks
- Multistep Zaps
- Email Dropbox
Workbooks Exchange Server Sync
- WESS System Requirements
- Setting up the WESS
- Synchronising Emails
- Synchronising People & Contacts
- Synchronising Tasks & Meetings
- WESS Troubleshooting
- The WESS Add-in
Workbooks Outlook Connector
- Introduction to the Outlook Connector
- Before downloading the Outlook Connector
- Download/update the Outlook Connector
- Installing the Outlook Connector
- Using the Outlook Connector
- Outlook Connector Troubleshooting
Event & Webinar Integration Tools
- Create/Update & Cancel Webinars from Events
- Event Attendees as Webinar Registrants
- Event Speakers as Webinar Panelists
- Retrieve Webinar Data
- Azure Active Directory
- Power BI
- Outreach Authentication
- Scribe/Workbooks Connector
People & Organisations
- Introduction to People & Organisations
- De-duplication and Merge
- Using Postcode Lookup
- Data Enrichment
- Introduction to Reporting
- Reporting Explained
- Displaying reports within Record Views
- Displaying Reports
- Adding a Report view to a Dashboard
- Exporting Reports
- Advanced Reporting
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Introduction to System Administration
Users & Security
- User Groups
- Account Settings
- Licences & Modules
Email & Integration
- Email Settings
- API Keys
- Web to Case and Web to Lead
- Preference Centre
- MailChimp, Constant Contact & dotMailer
- Bank Account Validation
- Creating & Modifying Picklists
- Creating Custom Fields
- Report-based Custom Fields
- Linked Fields & Reference Fields
- Record Templates
- Form Layouts
- Customising relationships between parties
- Opportunity Stages
- Custom Records
- PDF Configuration
- Contact Support
Releases & Roadmap
- September 2020 Release
- April 2020 Release
- January 2020 Release
- September 2019 Release
- February 2019 - Event Management Release
- January 2019 Release
- October 2018 Release
- May 2018 Release
- February 2018 Release
- January 2018 Release
- November 2017 Release
- September 2017 Release
- June 2017 Release
- March 2017 Release
- December 2016 Release
- August 2016 Release
- January 2016 Release
- Workbooks Glossary
Workbooks combines CRM and email marketing in one solution. Part of the Workbooks suite, Workbooks GatorMail is an advanced email marketing tool enabling you to easily and efficiently send targeted marketing messages via email to any mailing list.
- Deliver personalised messaging: Segment your contacts based on their needs and interests, and easily target them with personalised and highly relevant messages that are going to close the deal.
- Nurture quality leads: Know who is a cold lead, who is a hot prospect and drive nurturing programmes accordingly. Drip compelling content to leads over time to turn a stagnant database into a sales generator. Set up a series of automated lead nurturing emails that get sent to prospects who might not be ready to buy just yet, keeping your brand top of mind. Set dynamic triggers and workflows to ensure no contact is left untouched.
- Gain greater insight: Drive your contacts to take action with an email message, and learn more about them as they respond and head to your website. If you have a web analytics tool such as Web Insights (part of the Workbooks suite too), you can track their behaviour as they browse your website. With fresh insight at your fingertips, you can engage with them in the most meaningful way.
- Sales and Marketing working together for success: Sales can see what emails a contact has received or engaged with. At the same time, your marketing team can easily determine which contacts need to be nurtured, and which ones are already in the sales process. Both teams have visibility and insight and can operate in unison, for optimal impact.
The success of your marketing campaigns depends not just on careful identification of your target audience and a compelling call to action but it's important to make sure that your email message lands in your target's inbox rather than their Junk or Spam folders. This is where SendForensics can help.
What is SendForensics?
SendForensics is an optional add-in to your Spotler GatorMail licence. It's an email deliverability and inbox placement tool that can analyse how your content and send domain could be affecting your email deliverability rate.
How does SendForensics work?
The software uses algorithms originally developed while doing fault analysis projects for spam filters, engine control and avionics systems and it has been analysing email traffic and using AI to improve the results ever since. Your emails are analysed before sending and given a deliverability score, which is a measure of the email's quality. This allows you to take corrective action before initiating your campaign. When talking about quality, this means how the email will be perceived by global filtering systems/ISPs. The score represents the percentage of inboxes in an average mailing list that the email will reach. Your target deliverability score should be >=70%. There are 3 assumptions made in regards to the score:
- The mailing list is clean and fully verified (ie, no bounces).
- The mailing list reflects a broad distribution of filtering systems/ISPs worldwide.
- The mailing list is an average list in terms of prior engagement, ie, some from addresses that have never been sent to before from that domain to those that have a long history of engagement with the sender.
SendForensics will provide you with information to explain each of the areas of your email that it analyses and will advise whether or not it needs attention. The warning flags are based on previous machine learnings and so can and do change over time. The dashboard you'll see is divided into Content and Infrastructure.
It will check:
- Copywriting - this area assesses your overall tone and whether it's naturally conversational or overly promotional. Keep in mind that it' may be difficult to keep it "naturally conversational" if you're sending a sales email, and that you should keep your intentions clear.
- Problematic phrases - may or may not be actual flags. For example, the sender's signature and name might be flagged as problematic, but from a common sense point of view, they are required.
- Coding and layout - problematic HTML (common offenders are unclosed tags and empty tables) will be flagged.
- Link quality - typically unsecure websites (for example ones that do not start with https://) or urls that redirect too many times.
- Data collection - if your email links to a web capture form or booking form, it'll check the security of the link.
- Legal compliance - this will assess things like unsubscribe links.
This screen assesses the infrastructure of your sender domain. If you have any issues with this please contact email@example.com.
More information on SendForensics
If you'd like to add SendForensics to your Spotler licence, please contact your Account Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.