- Email Signatures
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Mail Shots
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Introduction to System Administration
- Users & Security
- Email & Integration
- PDF Configuration
You can create multiple Email Signatures for use in different situations.
Related Blog Posts
In common with other email software, you can set up Email Signatures within Workbooks.
Email Signatures can:
- include pictures (your company logo, for example);
- be typed directly into the body of an email or be pasted in in HTML format;
- be defined as the Default signature to apply automatically to any email you create in Workbooks;
- be combined with Email Templates to make the template look as though it's specific to an individual.
Creating an Email Signature
Tick the box next to Default Signature if you want to use this signature on all emails.
To make this signature available for use, remember to click Activate, which will also close the window.