- Welcome to the Knowledge Base
- Desktop Environment
- Forecasts & Quotas
- Importing Data
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Mail Shots
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- People & Organisations
- Introduction to Reporting
- Displaying Reports
- Creating Reports
- Reporting Explained
- Emailing Scheduled Reports
- Sharing Reports
- Using Formulae
- Displaying reports within Record Views
- Audit Reporting
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Adobe Sign Integration
- Workbooks Mobile Client
- Introduction to the Outlook Connector
- Using the Outlook Connector
- Before downloading the Outlook Connector
- System Requirements
- Installation Guide
- First Run Assistant
- Download/update the Outlook Connector
- Outlook Connector Troubleshooting
- Exchange Server Sync
- Introduction to System Administration
- Users & Security
- Email & Integration
- Creating & Modifying Picklists
- Creating Custom Fields
- Report-based Custom Fields
- Linked Fields
- Record Templates
- Form Layouts
- Customising relationships between parties
- Opportunity Stages
- PDF Configuration
- Releases & Roadmap
- Workbooks Glossary
- Contact Support
In common with other email software, you can set up Email Signatures within Workbooks.
You can create multiple Email Signatures for use in different situations.
Email Signatures can:
- include pictures (your company logo, for example).
- be typed directly into the body of an email or be pasted in in HTML format.
- be defined as the Default signature to apply automatically to any email you create in Workbooks.
- be combined with Email Templates to make the template look as though it's specific to an individual.
Creating an Email Signature
Click on Preferences > My Email Signatures > New Email Signature.
Give your signature a name and enter the content in the Email Body. (For more information on creating an email, click here.)
Tick the box next to Default Signature if you want to use this signature on all emails.
To make this signature available for use, remember to click Activate, which will also close the window.
If you have multiple Signatures saved within Workbooks it is possible to select a default Signature. The signature selected will be automatically added to any email you are forwarding or replying to;
If an alternative Signature is selected by using the 'Apply Template' button at the top of the email window then the default signature will be replaced with the signature selected