- Welcome to the Knowledge Base
- Desktop Environment
- Forecasts & Quotas
- Introduction to Importing
- Preparing your Import Data
- Workbooks Import Wizard
- Managing your Imports
- Mailing Lists
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Workbooks Web Insights
- GatorMail Integration
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- People & Organisations
- Introduction to Reporting
- Displaying Reports
- Creating Reports
- Reporting Explained
- Emailing Scheduled Reports
- Sharing Reports
- Using Formulae
- Displaying reports within Record Views
- Audit Reporting
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Adobe Sign Integration
- Introduction to Zapier
- Available Triggers and Actions
- Linking your Workbooks Account to Zapier
Setting up Zaps
- Posted Invoices to Xero Invoices
- Xero payments to Workbooks Tasks
- New Case to Google Drive folder
- New Case to Basecamp Project
- Jira Issue to new Case
- New Workbooks Case to JIRA Ticket
- Wufoo Form Entry to Sales Lead
- Eventbrite Attendee to Sales Lead and Task
- Facebook Ad Leads to Sales Leads
- Posted Credit Note to Task
- Survey Monkey responses to Tasks
- Multistep Zaps
- Outlook Connector
- Exchange Server Sync
- Workbooks Mobile Client
- Introduction to System Administration
- Users & Security
- Email & Integration
- Creating & Modifying Picklists
- Creating Custom Fields
- Report-based Custom Fields
- Linked Fields
- Record Templates
- Form Layouts
- Customising relationships between parties
- Opportunity Stages
- PDF Configuration
- Releases & Roadmap
- Workbooks Glossary
- Contact Support
Introduction to Email
Workbooks enables you to send emails directly to your business contacts and record these emails against the relevant records so that you have a history of your communication. You can:
Set up your Email Signature and templates to help make sending emails quick and easy.
- Send emails from any Workbooks record (that has an email address).
- Format emails using the HTML Editor.
- Send emails in bulk.
- Set up new email accounts so that outbound emails appear to be sent from an 'alias' address.
- Create reusable Email Templates and 'merge' values from records, saving you time and allowing you to standardise what's sent out.
- Store emails sent and received via Microsoft Outlook using the Outlook Connector.
- Store emails sent and received via your email client using the Workbooks Dropbox.
- Send email via the Workbooks serverŦ or via your own SMTP server. We recommend that you send email from your own SMTP server. Click here for information on how to set up an Email Account.
- Set up one or more Email Signature.
Users of the free edition cannot send emails via the Workbooks server and must set up their own server to handle outbound email.