Workbooks enables you to send emails directly to your business contacts and record these emails against the relevant records so that you have a history of your communication. You can:
- Send emails from any Workbooks record (that has an email address);
- Format emails using the HTML Editor;
- Send emails in bulk;
- Set up new email accounts so that outbound emails appear to be sent from an 'alias' address;
- Create reusable Email Templates and 'merge' values from records, saving you time and allowing you to standardise what's sent out;
- Store emails sent and received via Microsoft Outlook using the Outlook Connector;
- Store emails sent and received via your email client using the Workbooks Dropbox;
- Send email via the Workbooks serverŦ or via your own SMTP server. We recommend that you send email from your own SMTP server. Click here for information on how to set up an Email Account;
- Set up one or more Email Signature.
Users of the free edition cannot send emails via the Workbooks server and must set up their own server to handle outbound email.