- Introduction to Email
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Mail Shots
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Introduction to System Administration
- Users & Security
- Email & Integration
- PDF Configuration
Set up your Email Signature and templates to help make sending emails quick and easy.
- How to automatically cc/bcc the email dropbox when sending emails in Outlook
- Dropbox email matching problems
- Attaching emails to Workbooks records
- How can I get customer email replies to appear in Workbooks without manually forwarding them to the Dropbox?
- How do I setup email aliases to select the "From" address of emails?
- Automating sending a report via an email
- Sending images in Workbooks emails
- Alternative Email Addresses and Dropboxes
- Reply address configuration
- Email Template time/date special placeholders
- Use of different fonts
- Default Recipients in Email Templates
- Why isn't my email template displaying the field values?
- Email templates
- Receiving Emails
- How do I get the WOC to only sync data from workbooks to outlook and not vice versa?
- Outlook Connector Error During Install - "Error 2878.On the dialog select_profile the control ComboBox2 has a possible value"
- How do I restart Outlook with the /resetfolders parameter? I'm receiving a message stating "Corrupted storage detected"
- What does "This record is incomplete because it did not match your filter" mean?
- Workbooks, firewalls and proxies
Related Blog Posts
Workbooks enables you to send emails directly to your business contacts and record these emails against the relevant records so that you have a history of your communication. You can:
- Send emails from any Workbooks record (that has an email address);
- Format emails using the HTML Editor;
- Send emails in bulk;
- Set up new email accounts so that outbound emails appear to be sent from an 'alias' address;
- Create reusable Email Templates and 'merge' values from records, saving you time and allowing you to standardise what's sent out;
- Store emails sent and received via Microsoft Outlook using the Outlook Connector;
- Store emails sent and received via your email client using the Workbooks Dropbox;
- Send email via the Workbooks serverŦ or via your own SMTP server. We recommend that you send email from your own SMTP server. Click here for information on how to set up an Email Account;
- Set up one or more Email Signature.
Users of the free edition cannot send emails via the Workbooks server and must set up their own server to handle outbound email.