Workbooks offers a great degree of flexibility to enable you to customise the records on your database. Careful customisation ensures you have fields in the right places on the right records in order to capture the data pertinent to your business processes and also helps to encourage greater user adoption.
Customisation allows you to:
- Tailor the values on picklists - both system-generated lists and new ones that you create.
- Populate fields on your forms based on the values in existing records. (This applies to Linked records only, such as the Employer field on a Person record.)
- Add additional fields to your records to capture the data you need to record and track.
- Create new records based on a template, which have pre-populated fields.
- Re-design the look and feel of a record by positioning fields (both standard and custom) where you want to see them.
- Convert a Lead and pull through values from the Lead record onto the resulting Person / Organisation / Opportunity record.
- Include custom fields on a Product, the values of which appear on the Line Items of one or more Transaction record.
- Copy Transaction records and pull through values from the original record into the new one.