- Welcome to the Knowledge Base
- Desktop Environment
- Forecasts & Quotas
- Importing Data
- Mailing Lists
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Workbooks Web Insights
- GatorMail Integration
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- People & Organisations
- Introduction to Reporting
- Displaying Reports
- Creating Reports
- Reporting Explained
- Emailing Scheduled Reports
- Sharing Reports
- Using Formulae
- Displaying reports within Record Views
- Audit Reporting
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Adobe Sign Integration
- Introduction to Zapier
- Available Triggers and Actions
- Linking your Workbooks Account to Zapier
Setting up Zaps
- Posted Invoices to Xero Invoices
- Xero payments to Workbooks Tasks
- New Case to Google Drive folder
- New Case to Basecamp Project
- Jira Issue to new Case
- New Workbooks Case to JIRA Ticket
- Wufoo Form Entry to Sales Lead
- Eventbrite Attendee to Sales Lead and Task
- Facebook Ad Leads to Sales Leads
- Posted Credit Note to Task
- Survey Monkey responses to Tasks
- Multistep Zaps
- Outlook Connector
- Exchange Server Sync
- Workbooks Mobile Client
- Introduction to System Administration
- Users & Security
- Email & Integration
- Creating & Modifying Picklists
- Creating Custom Fields
- Report-based Custom Fields
- Linked Fields
- Record Templates
- Form Layouts
- Customising relationships between parties
- Opportunity Stages
- PDF Configuration
- Releases & Roadmap
- Workbooks Glossary
- Contact Support
At Workbooks we enhance our products based on customer feedback. We actively encourage customers to suggest new ideas and provide tools for customers to vote on the features they would most like to see in the product. You can visit the Customer Suggestions area to see the current list.
We typically run a 3-4 month development cycle and this agile approach to development allows us to respond quickly to market demands and to feedback from our customers.
The improvements currently being worked on by our engineering team are:
Improving the Tablet version of Workbooks
We are improving the Workbooks user interface so that it is easier to use on tablet-sized devices.
The tablet version of Workbooks will offer all the same functionality as the standard "web desktop" version, but it will be designed to be used by fingers and swiping gestures, rather than a keyboard and mouse.
You can see a preview of this design in this video.
User Interface Improvements
We are making a number of changes to our user interface technology over the next couple of releases, of which the Tablet improvements are just a part. This will provide significant benefits to the platform including the ability to provide a common UI across desktop, tablet and phone. The changes will also improve the performance of the web desktop client. A further benefit is that the user interface will become much more "accessible".
Mailing List Management
We are improving the support for managing mailing lists within Workbooks, to make it easier to use and easier to integrate with third-party emailing tools.
Today in Workbooks, Campaign records are used for both campaign management and mailing list management. The mailing list functionality of a campaign will be separated into a separate record type. This means that subscription management, e.g. who’s subscribed to a list, who has opted out, will move into the mailing list record.
By doing this the new design will make it easier for users to run multiple campaigns to the same mailing list and it will also simplify the integration with third-party mailers.