An Organisation record within Workbooks enables you to record and keep track of all the interactions you (and your colleagues) have with other Organisations.
Using an Organisation record you can:
- Record information, such as Organisation name, website, postal address and the number of employees.
- Create and track future and historic Activities.
- Create a person which would already be linked to that Organisation.
- Record Notes and attach files against an Organisation.
- Track the relationship between your Own Organisation and others such as your Customers, Partners, Prospects, Suppliers & Competitors.
- Capture details of any Partner, Customer or Supplier Agreement(s) you have with that Organisation.
- Track the relationship an Organisation has with other Organisations on your database.
- See Emails sent to or from employees of that Organisation.