- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Mail Shots
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Introduction to System Administration
- Users & Security
- Email & Integration
- PDF Configuration
- Creating a Report to show Opportunities with no Activties
- Creating Pre populating Activities
- Reviewing Live Activities
- Count records
- Searching for Organisations using Notes
- Updating organisation names
- People Categories
- Duplicate records
- Sending quotes
- Reporting on the Organisations related to Opportunities
- Marking customers as "suspended"
An Organisation record within Workbooks enables you to record and keep track of all the interactions you (and your colleagues) have with other Organisations.
Using an Organisation record you can:
Record information, such as Organisation name, website, postal address and number of employees;
Create and track future and historic Activities;
Create a person which would already be linked to that Organisation;
Record Notes and attach files against an Organisation;
Track the relationship an Organisation has with other Organisations on your database.
See Emails sent to or from employees of that Organisation.