- Welcome to the Knowledge Base
- Introduction to Workbooks
- Using the Knowledge Base
- Editions & Licensing
- Logging In
- Supported browsers
- Landing Pages
- HTML Editor
- Welcome Messages & Bulletins
- Exporting Data
- Multi Language
- Notifications & Reminders
- Workbooks on Mobiles and Tablets
- Introduction to Cases
- Displaying & Adding Cases
- Managing Cases
- Custom Fields
- Case Portal Configuration
- Case Portal Additional Features
- Using the Case Portal
- Forecasts & Quotas
- Introduction to Importing
- Preparing your Import Data
- Workbooks Import Wizard
- Managing your Imports
- Introduction to Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Mailing Lists
- Upload Library
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- Introduction to Event Management
- Enabling the Event Management Module
- Using Event Records
- The Event Management Portal
- On The Day Registration App
- Setup On the Day Registration App
- Compliance Records
- What is Spotler?
- Navigating your Spotler homepage
- Introduction to GatorMail
- Managing your GatorMail Account
- GatorMail Configuration
- Creating Emails in GatorMail
- Sending Emails in GatorMail
- Advanced Features
GatorLeads / Web Insights
- Tracking Code
- Setting up the Plugin
- Viewing Web Insights Data on your Form Layouts
- Domain Names and Online Activities
- Reporting incorrect Leads created through Web Insights
- Reporting on Web Insights data
- Using UTM Values
- Why aren’t Online Activities being created in the database?
- Why is GatorLeads recording online activities in a foreign language?
Electronic Signing Tools
- DocuSign Functionality
- Setting up the DocuSign Integration
- DocuSign - Worked Examples
- DocuSign - Reporting
- Adobe Sign Integration
- Docusign Integration
- Creditsafe Integration
- Introduction to Zapier
- Available Triggers and Actions
- Linking your Workbooks Account to Zapier
Setting up Zaps
- Posted Invoices to Xero Invoices
- Xero payments to Workbooks Tasks
- New Case to Google Drive folder
- New Case to Basecamp Project
- New Workbooks Case to JIRA Ticket
- Jira Issue to new Case
- 123FormBuilder Form Entry to Case
- Eventbrite Attendee to Sales Lead and Task
- Facebook Ad Leads to Sales Leads
- Wufoo Form Entry to Sales Lead
- Posted Credit Note to Task
- QuickBooks Online
- Survey Monkey responses to Tasks
- Multistep Zaps
- Email Dropbox
- Workbooks Exchange Server Sync
Workbooks Outlook Connector
- Introduction to the Outlook Connector
- Before downloading the Outlook Connector
- Download/update the Outlook Connector
- Installing the Outlook Connector
- Using the Outlook Connector
- Outlook Connector Troubleshooting
Event & Webinar Integration Tools
- Create/Update & Cancel Webinars from Events
- Event Attendees as Webinar Registrants
- Event Speakers as Webinar Panelists
- Retrieve Webinar Data
- Authentication with ON24
- Create Webcasts from Events
- Event Attendees as Webcast Registrants
- Retrieve Webcast Data
- Retrieve Survey Data
- Engagement Hub Interactions
- Azure Active Directory
- Power BI
- Outreach Authentication
- Sync People to Outreach Prospects
- Sync Organisations to Outreach Accounts
- Sync Workbooks Opportunities to Outreach
- Sync Tasks/Activities from Workbooks to Outreach
- Sync Outreach Sequences to Workbooks
- Sync Outreach Sequence States to Workbooks
- Sync Outreach Sequence Step Numbers to Workbooks
- Sync Prospects/Accounts/Opportunities from Outreach to Workbooks
- Sync Outreach Tasks/Calls/Meetings to Workbooks
- Scribe/Workbooks Connector
People & Organisations
- Introduction to People & Organisations
- De-duplication and Merge
- Using Postcode Lookup
- Data Enrichment
- Introduction to Reporting
- Adding Targets, Conditional Formatting and CSS Styling
- Reporting with multiple currencies
- Drilling into Summary Views
- Improving Report Performance & Run Time
- Displaying reports within Record Views
- Displaying Reports
- Adding a Report view to a Dashboard
- Reporting Explained
- Exporting Reports
- Using Calculated Columns
- Audit Reporting
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Introduction to System Administration
Users & Security
- User Groups
- Account Settings
- Licences & Modules
Email & Integration
- Email Settings
- API Keys
- Web to Case and Web to Lead
- Preference Centre
- MailChimp, Constant Contact & dotMailer
- Bank Account Validation
- Creating & Modifying Picklists
- Creating Custom Fields
- Report-based Custom Fields
- Linked Fields & Reference Fields
- Record Templates
- Form Layouts
- Customising relationships between parties
- Opportunity Stages
- Custom Records
- PDF Configuration
- Contact Support
Releases & Roadmap
- October 2021 Release
- June 2021 Release
- March 2021 Release
- December 2020 Release
- September 2020 Release
- April 2020 Release
- January 2020 Release
- September 2019 Release
- February 2019 - Event Management Release
- January 2019 Release
- October 2018 Release
- May 2018 Release
- February 2018 Release
- January 2018 Release
- November 2017 Release
- September 2017 Release
- June 2017 Release
- March 2017 Release
- December 2016 Release
- August 2016 Release
- January 2016 Release
- Workbooks Glossary
To generate a Line Chart, you will first need to create a Report that can be broken down into segments easily, such as our Template Report, Template - Sales - Total Performance, which shows the value of won Opportunities split by Sales Rep for each month
Once you have run the Report you will have the option to Chart this View; selecting this will generate a new window.
From this window you can select the type of chart you wish to create, to create a Line Chart select the Create a line chart option.
Data series (vertical)
Column - Select which columns on your Report will be represented on the vertical axis of the Chart. You will only be able to select columns from the Report View that contain numeric results. This checkbox is multiselect allowing you to see multiple columns from the report in a single Chart.
Axis name - By default the Chart will use the column label as the name for the Axis, however this can be overwritten with a different value by updating this field.
Label column - Select the column of the report that will be used as the horizontal axis of the Chart, normally this will be the Grouping Column used within the Report.
Axis name - By default the Chart will use the column label as the name for the axis, however this can be overwritten with a different value by updating this field.
Label orientation - Change whether the labels along the horizontal axis are displayed horizontally or vertically when the chart is generated. Vertical may be preferred if you have a large number of bars on the report, or the axis labels are long.
Sort labels by - This will change the order that the bars appear in the chart, by default this will use the order set in the Report.
Sort labels direction - If you have changed the 'Sort labels by' setting, the direction of sort can be changed between ascending and descending.
Show legend - Enabling the legend allows creates a box on the chart informing you what each coloured column is associated with in the report. The legend can also be used to remove bars from the chart for more detailed comparisons
Position - The legend can be placed around the the chart; by default this will be set to be positioned under the chart, but can be moved to either be above or to the left or right of the chart instead.
Layout - The legend can be wrapped so that all of the values appear in the chart window, however this may mean that values appear over multiple lines, reducing the size of the chart. Alternatively, they can be set to a single row and you will have the ability to scroll offscreen to find the required value.
Palette - Choose from a number of colour palettes; this will determine the colour in which the bars will appear in.
Reverse the palette - Bars will be coloured in the order of the palette; if you do not want to use the first colour you can reverse the palette and use the final colour instead.
Vertical lines - Apply grid lines along the vertical axis; these can be used to better mark values on the chart for easy analysis.
Vertical axis marks - Choose whether you would like the vertical axis marked at intervals to show allow you to see where the values are on the chart.
Vertical axis labels - It is possible to remove the value labels from the vertical axis; this setting may be used if you are interested in overall trends rather than the actual numeric values.
Horizontal lines - Apply grid lines along the horizontal axis, these can be used to better mark values on the chart for easy analysis..
Horizontal axis marks - Choose whether you would like the horizontal axis marked at intervals to show allow you to see where the values are on the chart.
Horizontal axis labels - It is possible to remove the value labels from the horizontal axis; this setting may be used if you are interested in overall trends rather than the actual numeric values.
Show markers - This is checked by default and shows the value points on the chart - turning this off removes the marker and only shows the line. This may be better used for charts with a large number on the chart or where you are looking at data trends.
Show values above line - Show the value from the report above the marker.
Show values on mouseover - Report values are initially hidden on the chart but mousing over a marker will cause the value to appear.
Fill space under line - This setting highlights the area under the line on the chart.