- Welcome to the Knowledge Base
- Supported browsers
- Landing Pages
- HTML Editor
- Welcome Messages & Bulletins
- Exporting Data
- Multi Language
- Notifications & Reminders
- Forecasts & Quotas
- Introduction to Importing
- Preparing your Import Data
- Workbooks Import Wizard
- Managing your Imports
- Introduction to Marketing
- Mailing Lists
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
Workbooks Web Insights
- Tracking Code
- Setting up the Plugin
- Viewing Web Insights Data on your Form Layouts
- Domain Names and Online Activities
- Reporting incorrect Leads created through Web Insights
- Reporting on Web Insights data
- Using UTM Values
- Why aren’t Online Activities being created in the database?
- Why is GatorLeads recording online activities in a foreign language?
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- Introduction to Event Management
- Enabling the Event Management Module
- Using Event Records
- The Event Management Portal
- Installing the Event Management Portal
- Amending Event Portal Parameters
- GatorMail Integration
- Creditsafe Integration
- People & Organisations
Electronic Signing Tools
- People, Organisations & Cases with DocuSign
- Setting up the DocuSign Integration
- Taking Payments with DocuSign
- Creating a Document with a DocuSign Template
- Creating a Document with a Workbooks PDF
- Managing DocuSign Documents
- Adobe Sign Integration
- Docusign Integration
- Introduction to Reporting
- Using Reports
- Exporting Reports
- Advanced Reporting
- Compliance Record
- Data Enrichment
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Introduction to Zapier
- Available Triggers and Actions
- Linking your Workbooks Account to Zapier
Setting up Zaps
- Posted Invoices to Xero Invoices
- Xero payments to Workbooks Tasks
- New Case to Google Drive folder
- New Case to Basecamp Project
- New Workbooks Case to JIRA Ticket
- Jira Issue to new Case
- 123FormBuilder Form Entry to Case
- Eventbrite Attendee to Sales Lead and Task
- Facebook Ad Leads to Sales Leads
- Wufoo Form Entry to Sales Lead
- Posted Credit Note to Task
- Survey Monkey responses to Tasks
- Multistep Zaps
- Outlook Connector
- Exchange Server Sync
- Workbooks Mobile Client
- Introduction to System Administration
Users & Security
- User Groups
- Account Settings
- Licences & Modules
Email & Integration
- Email Settings
- API Keys
- Web to Case and Web to Lead
- Preference Centre
- MailChimp, Constant Contact & dotMailer
- Postcode Lookup
- SharePoint Integration
- Bank Account Validation
- Creating & Modifying Picklists
- Creating Custom Fields
- Report-based Custom Fields
- Record Templates
- Form Layouts
- Customising relationships between parties
- Opportunity Stages
- Custom Records
- PDF Configuration
- Contact Support
- Releases & Roadmap
- Workbooks Glossary
Managing your GatorMail Account
Users with a Company Admin Account within the CommuniGator Single Sign On (SSO) are able to manage their CommuniGator account, this includes the ability to create new User, control which instances Users can access and implement any IP restrictions to improve security.
To access this area of the SSO Portal you will need to select the My Company option from the drop down menu that appears when hovering over your username in the top right corner of the screen.
Note: This option will only be available to Company Admins, if you are not set up as a Company Admin please ask one of your Support Contacts to email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can amend the account type.
This will allow you to review all of your account settings.
This tab gives a basic overview of your account, the details here should not require any amendments by yourself.
Name: Your company's name as it appears in GatorMail.
Partner Code: This will be set to workbooks and remain read only, this informs CommuniGator that you are a Workbooks customer using our integration.
This provides you with a list of domains that are associated with your Company within the SSO. If you need to add a new domain you can use the Add Domain box and CommuniGator will do a lookup to ensure it is valid, then add it to your Account.
Like Workbooks, it is possible to specify the IP address or range that users can access CommuniGator from. Adding them here will prevent the ‘Confirm your IP’ email from being sent to any user from that IP - this can also be managed at a user level, so we advise that only the Office IP should be added here.
A list of all of the Users that have access to this account, from the Landing Page you can see which accounts are active and when the user last logged in. From here you can also manage each individual user's account.
Add User Account
Here new user accounts can be created for Single Sign On, once the form is submitted you will be able to select which Environments the user has access to - whether this is just GatorMail or whether they will need access to other tools such as GatorLeads or GatorSurvey.
When setting up a new user you can decide whether this person will need to be an admin. Only admins can create and manage other users on their account as well as set permissions and access these areas. Leaving this unchecked will set them up as a standard User.
This is a list of environments and integrations that are available to you. You should only need to check this to ensure that all features within the SSO are integrated with Workbooks.