- Welcome to the Knowledge Base
- Supported browsers
- Landing Pages
- HTML Editor
- Welcome Messages & Bulletins
- Exporting Data
- Multi Language
- Notifications & Reminders
- Forecasts & Quotas
- Introduction to Importing
- Preparing your Import Data
- Workbooks Import Wizard
- Managing your Imports
- Introduction to Marketing
- Mailing Lists
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
Workbooks Web Insights
- Tracking Code
- Setting up the Plugin
- Viewing Web Insights Data on your Form Layouts
- Domain Names and Online Activities
- Reporting incorrect Leads created through Web Insights
- Reporting on Web Insights data
- Using UTM Values
- Why aren’t Online Activities being created in the database?
- Why is GatorLeads recording online activities in a foreign language?
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- Introduction to Event Management
- Enabling the Event Management Module
- Using Event Records
- The Event Management Portal
- Installing the Event Management Portal
- Amending Event Portal Parameters
- GatorMail Integration
- Creditsafe Integration
- People & Organisations
- Introduction to Reporting
- Displaying Reports
- Creating Reports
- Reporting Explained
- Emailing Scheduled Reports
- Sharing Reports
- Using Calculated Columns
- Displaying reports within Record Views
- Audit Reporting
- Compliance Record
- Data Enrichment
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Adobe Sign Integration
- Introduction to Zapier
- Available Triggers and Actions
- Linking your Workbooks Account to Zapier
Setting up Zaps
- Posted Invoices to Xero Invoices
- Xero payments to Workbooks Tasks
- New Case to Google Drive folder
- New Case to Basecamp Project
- New Workbooks Case to JIRA Ticket
- Jira Issue to new Case
- 123FormBuilder Form Entry to Case
- Eventbrite Attendee to Sales Lead and Task
- Facebook Ad Leads to Sales Leads
- Wufoo Form Entry to Sales Lead
- Posted Credit Note to Task
- Survey Monkey responses to Tasks
- Multistep Zaps
- Outlook Connector
- Exchange Server Sync
- Workbooks Mobile Client
- Introduction to System Administration
Users & Security
- User Groups
- Account Settings
- Licences & Modules
Email & Integration
- Email Settings
- API Keys
- Web to Case and Web to Lead
- Preference Centre
- MailChimp, Constant Contact & dotMailer
- Postcode Lookup
- SharePoint Integration
- Bank Account Validation
- Creating & Modifying Picklists
- Creating Custom Fields
- Report-based Custom Fields
- Record Templates
- Form Layouts
- Customising relationships between parties
- Opportunity Stages
- PDF Configuration
- Releases & Roadmap
- Workbooks Glossary
- Contact Support
Workbooks Mobile Client
For example, if you have read-only access to a record on the desktop, you will still only be able to read the record in the mobile application.
The Workbooks Mobile app is only currently available if you have a data connection (mobile or Wi-Fi) to the Internet and the performance of the application is dependent upon the quality of your connection so it is advisable to use Wi-Fi where possible.
The mobile client is designed for users who are on the move so many of the features that are included in the desktop version of Workbooks are not available. These include but are not limited to:
- Logging into Workbooks: Google ID is not supported. You will need to know your Workbooks login email and password to use Workbooks Mobile.
- Record Types: Marketing Campaigns and Forecasts are not included. Reports are read only and must be added to a Dashboard to access them via Workbooks Mobile.
- Form Layouts: Mobile specific layouts must be created by your System Administrator before using the app. Mobile Form Layouts will only support 1 column. Some field types including iFrame and URL fields are not available.
- Views: Calendar Views are not available on Workbooks Mobile and thus you'll need to configure suitable views before using the app.
- Process Automation: Button Process scripts are not available on Workbooks Mobile, including On Save actions.
- Sales Leads: The Save & Convert functionality is not available from Leads on the app.
- Transaction Documents (including Opportunities): Line items on Workbooks Mobile are not available, you can only edit the document header.
- Products: Product records are not available on the Workbooks Mobile app.
- Attachments: You are unable to attach files to emails (iPhone only). Attachments are not visible on notes.
The Workbooks Mobile app is based upon a well-known library known as Sencha Touch. This means that other applications you already use may have a similar look and feel to Workbooks Mobile.
The app is available on Apple's App Store and Google Play for Android devices. If you are not using an Apple iPhone or an Android device, any mobile with access to a web browser should still be able to access the Workbooks Mobile app by directing a browser to https://secure.workbooks.com/mobile/.
Sencha Touch may change which devices are supported from time to time thus it is recommended that you refer to their documentation to see if your particular device is supported, see here.