- Welcome to the Knowledge Base
- Supported browsers
- Landing Pages
- HTML Editor
- Welcome Messages & Bulletins
- Exporting Data
- Multi Language
- Notifications & Reminders
- Workbooks Mobile Client
- Forecasts & Quotas
- Introduction to Importing
- Preparing your Import Data
- Workbooks Import Wizard
- Managing your Imports
- Introduction to Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Mailing Lists
- Upload Library
Workbooks Web Insights
- Tracking Code
- Setting up the Plugin
- Viewing Web Insights Data on your Form Layouts
- Domain Names and Online Activities
- Gator Popup
- Reporting incorrect Leads created through Web Insights
- Reporting on Web Insights data
- Using UTM Values
- Why aren’t Online Activities being created in the database?
- Why is GatorLeads recording online activities in a foreign language?
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- Introduction to Event Management
- Enabling the Event Management Module
- Using Event Records
- The Event Management Portal
- Compliance Records
- Setting up the Integration
- Sending Mailshots using GatorMail
- GatorMail - Dynamic Content
- GatorMail Domain Setup
- GatorMail Field Mappings
- Managing your GatorMail Account
- Setting up GatorMail Workflows
Electronic Signing Tools
- DocuSign Functionality
- Setting up the DocuSign Integration
- DocuSign - Worked Examples
- DocuSign - Reporting
- Adobe Sign Integration
- Docusign Integration
- Creditsafe Integration
- Introduction to Zapier
- Available Triggers and Actions
- Linking your Workbooks Account to Zapier
Setting up Zaps
- Posted Invoices to Xero Invoices
- Xero payments to Workbooks Tasks
- New Case to Google Drive folder
- New Case to Basecamp Project
- New Workbooks Case to JIRA Ticket
- Jira Issue to new Case
- 123FormBuilder Form Entry to Case
- Eventbrite Attendee to Sales Lead and Task
- Facebook Ad Leads to Sales Leads
- Wufoo Form Entry to Sales Lead
- Posted Credit Note to Task
- Survey Monkey responses to Tasks
- Multistep Zaps
- Email Dropbox
Workbooks Exchange Server Sync
- WESS System Requirements
- Setting up the WESS
- Synchronising Emails
- Synchronising People & Contacts
- Synchronising Tasks & Meetings
- WESS Troubleshooting
- The WESS Add-in
Workbooks Outlook Connector
- Introduction to the Outlook Connector
- Before downloading the Outlook Connector
- Download/update the Outlook Connector
- Installing the Outlook Connector
- Using the Outlook Connector
- Outlook Connector Troubleshooting
- Scribe/Workbooks Connector
People & Organisations
- Introduction to People & Organisations
- De-duplication and Merge
- Using Loqate
- Data Enrichment
- Introduction to Reporting
- Reporting Explained
- Displaying reports within Record Views
- Displaying Reports
- Adding a Report view to a Dashboard
- Exporting Reports
- Advanced Reporting
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Introduction to System Administration
Users & Security
- User Groups
- Account Settings
- Licences & Modules
Email & Integration
- Email Settings
- API Keys
- Web to Case and Web to Lead
- Preference Centre
- MailChimp, Constant Contact & dotMailer
- SharePoint Integration
- Bank Account Validation
- Creating & Modifying Picklists
- Creating Custom Fields
- Report-based Custom Fields
- Linked Fields
- Record Templates
- Form Layouts
- Customising relationships between parties
- Opportunity Stages
- Custom Records
- PDF Configuration
- Contact Support
Releases & Roadmap
- September 2019 Release
- February 2019 - Event Management Release
- January 2019 Release
- October 2018 Release
- May 2018 Release
- February 2018 Release
- January 2018 Release
- November 2017 Release
- September 2017 Release
- June 2017 Release
- March 2017 Release
- December 2016 Release
- August 2016 Release
- January 2016 Release
- Workbooks Glossary
To generate a Pie Chart you will first need to create a report that can be broken down into segments easily, such as the Template Report, Template - Sales - Total Performance, which shows monthly or individual Sales performance from won Opportunities.
Once you have run the report you will have the option to Chart this View, selecting this will generate a new window.
From this window you can select the type of chart you wish to create, to create a Pie Chart select the Create a pie chart option.
Data column - Select the column from the report that you are going to be segmenting.
3D - Display the pie chart as three dimensional rather than two.
Donut - Turn the pie chart into a ring donut instead.
Show grand total - Creates a box that displays the total of all the data in the chart, which is positioned under the horizontal axis. The Grand Total displays the total of what is visible on the chart, so if filters are applied the Grand Total will change accordingly.
Show actual and visible values - If you have the Grand Total shown on the chart and want to display what the overall total is at all times regardless of the filters applied then this setting needs to be enabled.
Label column - Choose the column from the report that will be used to segment the data column, this will most likely be your Grouping Column; this is the column that will appear in the legend once the chart is generated.
Show text label - This changes whether each of the segments in the pie are labelled from around the edge allowing you to see exactly which value segment is which.
Show % alongside label - If the text label is enabled then it can also be accompanied with the percentage value of the chart that it possesses. If a filter is applied in the legend to remove segments, the percentage value will change accordingly.
Show value alongside label - If the text label is enabled then it can also be accompanied with the actual value that is generated by the report column.
Show legend - Enabling the legend creates a box on the chart informing you what each coloured column represents from the report. The legend can also be used to hide segments from the chart for more detailed comparisons.
Position - The legend can be placed around the the chart; by default this will be set to be positioned under the chart but can be moved to either be above or to the left or right of the Chart instead.
Layout - The legend can either be wrapped so that all of the values appear in the chart window, however this may mean that values appear over multiple lines, reducing the size of the chart. Alternatively, they can be set to a single row and you will have the ability to scroll offscreen to find the required value.
Palette - Choose from a number of colour palettes, this will determine the colour in which the bars will appear in.
Reverse the palette - Bars will be coloured in order of the palette; if you do not want to use the first colour you can reverse the palette and use the final colour instead.