- Welcome to the Knowledge Base
- Supported browsers
- Landing Pages
- HTML Editor
- Welcome Messages & Bulletins
- Exporting Data
- Multi Language
- Notifications & Reminders
- Workbooks Mobile Client
- Forecasts & Quotas
- Introduction to Importing
- Preparing your Import Data
- Workbooks Import Wizard
- Managing your Imports
- Introduction to Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Mailing Lists
- Upload Library
Workbooks Web Insights
- Tracking Code
- Setting up the Plugin
- Viewing Web Insights Data on your Form Layouts
- Domain Names and Online Activities
- Gator Popup
- Reporting incorrect Leads created through Web Insights
- Reporting on Web Insights data
- Using UTM Values
- Why aren’t Online Activities being created in the database?
- Why is GatorLeads recording online activities in a foreign language?
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- Introduction to Event Management
- Enabling the Event Management Module
- Using Event Records
- The Event Management Portal
- Installing the Event Management Portal
- Amending Event Portal Parameters
- Compliance Records
- Setting up the Integration
- Sending Mailshots using GatorMail
- GatorMail - Dynamic Content
- GatorMail Domain Setup
- GatorMail Field Mappings
- Managing your GatorMail Account
- Setting up GatorMail Workflows
Electronic Signing Tools
- DocuSign Functionality
- Setting up the DocuSign Integration
DocuSign - Worked Examples
- DocuSign Example - Taking Payments
- DocuSign Example - Updating Related Records
- Docusign Example - Multiple Document Sends
- DocuSign Example - Creating a Template for Cases
- DocuSign Example - Creating a Template for Organisations
- DocuSign Example - Creating a Template for People
- DocuSign Example - Unified PDF
- DocuSign - Reporting
- Adobe Sign Integration
- Docusign Integration
- Creditsafe Integration
- Introduction to Zapier
- Available Triggers and Actions
- Linking your Workbooks Account to Zapier
Setting up Zaps
- Posted Invoices to Xero Invoices
- Xero payments to Workbooks Tasks
- New Case to Google Drive folder
- New Case to Basecamp Project
- New Workbooks Case to JIRA Ticket
- Jira Issue to new Case
- 123FormBuilder Form Entry to Case
- Eventbrite Attendee to Sales Lead and Task
- Facebook Ad Leads to Sales Leads
- Wufoo Form Entry to Sales Lead
- Posted Credit Note to Task
- Survey Monkey responses to Tasks
- Multistep Zaps
- Exchange Server Sync
- Outlook Connector
People & Organisations
- Introduction to People & Organisations
- De-duplication and Merge
- Using PCA Predict
- Data Enrichment
- Introduction to Reporting
- Using Reports
- Exporting Reports
- Advanced Reporting
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Introduction to System Administration
Users & Security
- User Groups
- Account Settings
- Licences & Modules
Email & Integration
- Email Settings
- API Keys
- Web to Case and Web to Lead
- Preference Centre
- MailChimp, Constant Contact & dotMailer
- Postcode Lookup
- SharePoint Integration
- Bank Account Validation
- Creating & Modifying Picklists
- Creating Custom Fields
- Report-based Custom Fields
- Record Templates
- Form Layouts
- Customising relationships between parties
- Opportunity Stages
- Custom Records
- PDF Configuration
- Contact Support
- Releases & Roadmap
- Workbooks Glossary
Prerequisite: Product Bundles are only available for Users with Business Professional Licences.
Product bundles can be used to group a number of products together so that a single product can be selected on a transaction document to then add multiple products.
For example, you could have a product bundle called ‘Table with 10 seats’, which then adds 10 tickets (seats) to the transaction document. You can then also choose whether you want it to add it as one line item or display it as 10 line items.
Enabling Product Bundles
To use Product Bundles, you will need to ensure that you have enabled the Product Bundles extension within Start > Configuration > Users & Security > Licences & Modules > Modules tab.
Creating a Product Bundle
Step 1: Create a new Product
To create a new Product Bundle, you will need to create a new Product via Start > Marketing > Products > New Product.
Step 2: Create the Products to be included in the Product Bundle
You should start by creating the Products which need to be included in the Product Bundle, in this example, we’ve are creating a Product Bundle of “Table with 10 seats”, so we need to create a Product of “1 Seat”. The Product Code will automatically be generated, but you can overwrite this with your own if you prefer.
Once you have completed all relevant fields, including the quantity, pricing schemes and default prices etc. (if relevant), click Save & Close.
You will need to repeat this for any products that are unique within your bundle. In this example, we only need to create the Seat once, not 10 times.
Step 3: Create the Product Bundle
Now you have your Products set up, you can create your Bundle i.e. your “Table with 10 Seats”. To do this, you will need to create another product in the same way as Step 2 above.
This time, click Save.
You will notice that you now have additional tabs next to Pricing Schemes and Supply Schemes called Component Products and Bundles.
The Component Products tab will show you the products which make up this bundle, and the Bundles tab will show you ay Bundles that this product is included in.
Step 4: Add the Components to the Bundle
You will need to click on Component Products > Add to add the seats to the bundle.
This will display a new window where you will need to select the Component and Quantity.
Ticking the ‘Expand on add’ checkbox will expand the bundled products as different line items on transaction documents, whereas keeping it unchecked just keeps it as a single line item.
Step 5: Use the Product Bundle
To use the Product Bundle, you simply need to add the Bundled item to a transaction document. When added, it will show as a single line item.
After saving the document, any unique products will be split onto different line items below the Bundle line item with the Product reference slightly indented. If ‘Expand on add’ has been selected for any of the Component, it will create a new line item for the quantity available.