- Welcome to the Knowledge Base
- Supported browsers
- Landing Pages
- HTML Editor
- Welcome Messages & Bulletins
- Exporting Data
- Multi Language
- Notifications & Reminders
- Forecasts & Quotas
- Introduction to Importing
- Preparing your Import Data
- Workbooks Import Wizard
- Managing your Imports
- Introduction to Marketing
- Mailing Lists
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
Workbooks Web Insights
- Tracking Code
- Setting up the Plugin
- Viewing Web Insights Data on your Form Layouts
- Domain Names and Online Activities
- Reporting incorrect Leads created through Web Insights
- Reporting on Web Insights data
- Using UTM Values
- Why aren’t Online Activities being created in the database?
- Why is GatorLeads recording online activities in a foreign language?
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- Introduction to Event Management
- Enabling the Event Management Module
- Using Event Records
- The Event Management Portal
- Installing the Event Management Portal
- Amending Event Portal Parameters
- GatorMail Integration
- Creditsafe Integration
- People & Organisations
Electronic Signing Tools
- Docusign Integration
- Adobe Sign Integration
- Introduction to Reporting
- Using Reports
- Exporting Reports
- Advanced Reporting
- Compliance Record
- Data Enrichment
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Introduction to Zapier
- Available Triggers and Actions
- Linking your Workbooks Account to Zapier
Setting up Zaps
- Posted Invoices to Xero Invoices
- Xero payments to Workbooks Tasks
- New Case to Google Drive folder
- New Case to Basecamp Project
- New Workbooks Case to JIRA Ticket
- Jira Issue to new Case
- 123FormBuilder Form Entry to Case
- Eventbrite Attendee to Sales Lead and Task
- Facebook Ad Leads to Sales Leads
- Wufoo Form Entry to Sales Lead
- Posted Credit Note to Task
- Survey Monkey responses to Tasks
- Multistep Zaps
- Outlook Connector
- Exchange Server Sync
- Workbooks Mobile Client
- Introduction to System Administration
Users & Security
- User Groups
- Account Settings
- Licences & Modules
Email & Integration
- Email Settings
- API Keys
- Web to Case and Web to Lead
- Preference Centre
- MailChimp, Constant Contact & dotMailer
- Postcode Lookup
- SharePoint Integration
- Bank Account Validation
- Creating & Modifying Picklists
- Creating Custom Fields
- Report-based Custom Fields
- Record Templates
- Form Layouts
- Customising relationships between parties
- Opportunity Stages
- Custom Records
- PDF Configuration
- Contact Support
- Releases & Roadmap
- Workbooks Glossary
Setting up the DocuSign Integration
Please note, our DocuSign Integration is still in a Beta stage. For more information please contact email@example.com
The DocuSign integration runs from a Plugin that can be easily installed from the Script Library to make it accessible for all Users. To install the Plugin, go to Start > Configuration > Automation > Plugins. From this menu select Add Plugin.
This will show a new dialogue box and allow you to select the DocuSign script for installation. In the Plugin picklist, select Script Library and then DocuSign in the second picklist. Once this has been done, click Install to begin the DocuSign installation.
The installation process for DocuSign is very straightforward as all of the Plugin will create all of the Fields on Transaction Documents and the Processes that are used by the Integration behind the scenes and require no input from a user.
Select the Continue button to trigger the start of the installation.
This will install all of the Processes used throughout the DocuSign Integration
- DocuSign Listener - This Web Process is called when an update occurs within DocuSign, updating Workbooks Records with the details from DocuSign including the signed Document.
- DocuSign Maintain Fields - When a Document is created within Workbooks that is synced with DocuSign this Process creates all of your Workbooks Fields in DocuSign so that a sync can be created. This Process has a sync limit of 100 Fields per hour, meaning that Customers with a large number of Fields on a Record may notice a delay in some of their Fields being created in DocuSign.
- DocuSign Retry Failures - If the DocuSign Listener Process fails to communicate with Workbooks it will be stored in DocuSign to be retried. This Scheduled Process runs hourly triggering any failures to try and update Workbooks.
- DocuSign (Integration Process) - This Process installs the DocuSign Plugin as well as managing the creation of new Document Templates through Workbooks.
Once the installation has been completed you will now be able to find a DocuSign menu from Start > Configuration > Email & Integration > DocuSign.
Note: The DocuSign option will not be immediately available. You will need to close the Configuration menu and reopen it for the menu to appear.
When you first open the DocuSign menu item, a new tab will open in your browser requesting authorisation for Workbooks to use your DocuSign account on your behalf.
Depending on your browser settings, this may be blocked as a potential popup, so if a login tab does not immediately appear, check the browser bar for blocked pop-ups, and select “Always allow pop-ups” or go directly to the link specified.
You will then be asked to sign into your DocuSign Account and allow Workbooks access to create and send Envelopes from within DocuSign as shown below:
You must click Accept to use the integration. Once you have done so, you will now be able to start configuring the Integration.
After the initial authorisation, you should not need to authorise Workbooks again. The integration will manage authentication on your behalf each time you send a document for signature.