- Welcome to the Knowledge Base
- Desktop Environment
- Forecasts & Quotas
- Importing Data
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Workbooks Web Insights
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- People & Organisations
- Introduction to Reporting
- Displaying Reports
- Creating Reports
- Reporting Explained
- Emailing Scheduled Reports
- Sharing Reports
- Using Formulae
- Displaying reports within Record Views
- Audit Reporting
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Adobe Sign Integration
- Introduction to Zapier
- Available Triggers and Actions
- Linking your Workbooks Account to Zapier
Setting up Zaps
- Posted Invoices to Xero Invoices
- Xero payments to Workbooks Tasks
- New Case to Google Drive folder
- New Case to Basecamp Project
- Jira Issue to new Case
- New Workbooks Case to JIRA Ticket
- Wufoo Form Entry to Sales Lead
- Eventbrite Attendee to Sales Lead and Task
- Facebook Ad Leads to Sales Leads
- Posted Credit Note to Task
- Survey Monkey responses to Tasks
- Multistep Zaps
- Outlook Connector
- Exchange Server Sync
- Workbooks Mobile Client
- Introduction to System Administration
- Users & Security
- Email & Integration
- Creating & Modifying Picklists
- Creating Custom Fields
- Report-based Custom Fields
- Linked Fields
- Record Templates
- Form Layouts
- Customising relationships between parties
- Opportunity Stages
- PDF Configuration
- Releases & Roadmap
- Workbooks Glossary
- Contact Support
Applying filters on a Landing Page is a quick way to search for data, especially if you want to apply more than one criterion.
Choosing an option from the Start menu takes you to the Landing Page for that particular record type. A Landing Page is the main page for a group of records of the same type. All Landing Pages share the same functionality and their layout can be customised to meet your requirements. Any changes you make are specific to your login and won't affect other users.
Within a Landing Page you can:
- Add new records of the same type (either individually or import them in bulk)
- View your records based on specific criteria (for example, on the Organisations Landing Page you can see views of All Organisations or views limited to just Customers or Prospects or Suppliers, etc)
- View records in a calendar format
- Carry out bulk actions (assign, delete, update)
- Link to records. Clicking on some fields in the grid will take you directly to the relevant record, but some will give you a drop-down menu. For example, in the Organisation Landing Page, clicking on an Organisation's telephone number will give you the option to go to the Organisation record, or to call the number
- See any Queues you're subscribed to (and any records assigned to those Queues)
In addition, the right-hand side of a Landing Page is a grid made up of columns and rows, which you can modify to display only those columns and rows you want to see. To customise the grid you can:
- Activate/deactivate columns.
- Rearrange the order in which columns are displayed.
- Sort columns in ascending/descending alphabetical/chronological order.
- Group rows by common criteria.
- View records in a calendar layout.
- Apply filters to control which rows of data are displayed.
Having customised your view you can save the settings so the page looks the same each time you revisit it. You can nominate one view as your Default View which opens every time you open that Landing Page and in addition you can share a view you've created with other users.
NOTE: if you have a lot of records in your database (more than 100,000 per record type), we may have applied a setting to your account so that Workbooks does not take too long trying to load all of the records onto a Landing Page. It will instead restrict the results to the most recent, and you will see this message at the top of the page:
Once enough filters have been applied to narrow down the results, the restrictions will stop being applied.
If you do not see this on your own database but have more than 100,000 records for some record types, and you are interested in having the setting applied, please contact Workbooks Support.