- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Mail Shots
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Introduction to System Administration
- Users & Security
- Email & Integration
- PDF Configuration
Activate Watch to add a Person record to the My People view on a People Landing Page, so you can easily view your most important records.
- Creating a Report to show Opportunities with no Activties
- Creating Pre populating Activities
- Reviewing Live Activities
- Count records
- Searching for Organisations using Notes
- Updating organisation names
- Reporting on the Organisations related to Opportunities
- Marking customers as "suspended"
- Duplicate records
A Person record within Workbooks enables you to record and keep track of all the interactions you (and your colleagues) have with other People. On these records, you can store information such as Job Title, Employer, Telephone etc., and the Workbooks user to whom the person record is assigned.
You can add new People records individually or import them in bulk. Workbooks can import data from CSV (comma separated value) format files, which is a very common file format when transferring data.
Workbooks uses a concept of Relationships to allow you to describe the relationships People have with other People and Organisations within Workbooks. For example a common relationship is to make a Person an employee of an Organisation. Using a Person record you can:
- Record contact data for them, including additional contact information on the Contact Details tab;
- Create Activities to manage your contact with them;
- Record Notes and attach files;
- Record that the Person has chosen to opt-out of being contacted by phone/post/email;
- Document the relationship they have with you and your Organisation;
- Document the relationships they have with other People and Organisations on your database;
- Capture details of any Partner, Customer or Supplier Agreement(s) you have with that Person.