- Welcome to the Knowledge Base
- Supported browsers
- Landing Pages
- HTML Editor
- Welcome Messages & Bulletins
- Exporting Data
- Multi Language
- Notifications & Reminders
- Forecasts & Quotas
- Introduction to Importing
- Preparing your Import Data
- Workbooks Import Wizard
- Managing your Imports
- Mailing Lists
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Workbooks Web Insights
- GatorMail Integration
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- People & Organisations
- Introduction to Reporting
- Displaying Reports
- Creating Reports
- Reporting Explained
- Emailing Scheduled Reports
- Sharing Reports
- Using Formulae
- Displaying reports within Record Views
- Audit Reporting
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Adobe Sign Integration
- Introduction to Zapier
- Available Triggers and Actions
- Linking your Workbooks Account to Zapier
Setting up Zaps
- Posted Invoices to Xero Invoices
- Xero payments to Workbooks Tasks
- New Case to Google Drive folder
- New Case to Basecamp Project
- Jira Issue to new Case
- New Workbooks Case to JIRA Ticket
- Wufoo Form Entry to Sales Lead
- Eventbrite Attendee to Sales Lead and Task
- Facebook Ad Leads to Sales Leads
- Posted Credit Note to Task
- Survey Monkey responses to Tasks
- Multistep Zaps
- Outlook Connector
- Exchange Server Sync
- Workbooks Mobile Client
- Introduction to System Administration
- Users & Security
- Email & Integration
- Creating & Modifying Picklists
- Creating Custom Fields
- Report-based Custom Fields
- Record Templates
- Form Layouts
- Customising relationships between parties
- Opportunity Stages
- PDF Configuration
- Releases & Roadmap
- Workbooks Glossary
- Contact Support
Contacting Workbooks Support
At Workbooks we pride ourselves on the quality of our support and work hard to help in resolving any issues as quickly and effectively as possible.
Our support desk is open Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) from 09:00 to 17:30 (UK time).
Your options for obtaining support depend on the Edition of Workbooks you are using, as described below.
Paid-for Editions of Workbooks Business or CRM Licences
Who can contact the Support Team directly?
For data protection reasons, the Support Team are only able to address issues logged by an Authorised Support Contact. If you are not such a contact, please direct your query to the right person/people within your organisation, who can then raise the issue with our team on your behalf.
All customers using a paid-for edition of Workbooks, such as Workbooks Business or Workbooks CRM licences, are entitled to nominate two Authorised Support Contacts for the first 50 licensed users on their account, plus one additional Support Contact for every 50 users after that.
We recommend that any Authorised Support Contacts have a good understanding of your implementation, coupled with System Administrator capabilities, so that they are able to make any required changes within your database to assist with the resolution of issues.
Customer Support Portal
Authorised Support Contacts should register to use our online Customer Support Portal using the link in the automated registration email they receive. Please contact Support if you require this email to be resent. Having registered, they can log cases via our Customer Support Portal. The benefits of using the Portal include:
- allowing you to view correspondence for all Cases raised by your organisation, including those that other Authorised Support Contacts have raised. This can be helpful in providing you with information on previously resolved Cases which you can use to resolve similar issues.
- it is accessible anywhere on the web as long as you have registered and are a current Authorised Support Contact.
- email notifications keep you up-to-date with the current progress right through to resolution.
You can find the Customer Support Portal by navigating to: www.workbooks.com/support-portal. Remember, you will only be able to login if you are an Authorised Support Contact for your organisation and you've received a registration email and have activated the link it contains.
Using the portal is our recommended way of logging cases with the Support Team. To find out more about how to use the Portal, please watch the video available to the right of the Case icon above.
Raise a Case via our website
If you are currently an Authorised Support Contact for an organisation subscribed to a paid-for edition of Workbooks you can create a new support Case using the form here, remembering to include as much information as possible.
Call us or send an email
Authorised Support Contacts can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 118 3030 101. Unauthorised contacts will have to wait until authorisation has been given before the Support Team can handle the request.
Trial Edition of Workbooks
If you are using the 30-day trial of Workbooks and have a query that you haven't been able to resolve using our Knowledge Base and/or Forum posts, please contact email@example.com providing as much detail as possible about your enquiry.
Free Edition of Workbooks
First please take a look at the extensive resources online where you will find the answers to most questions about Workbooks.
- Check out the articles here in the Knowledge Base.
- Search for an answer in the Forum: someone else may already have provided a solution to your question.
Workbooks is a big product with a lot of features, and to get the most out of your implementation, you may wish to consider training. Our online Training Videos are a great place to start, or you can contact us to arrange a training course.
Workbooks Advisory service
Our standard support service is not a replacement for having your own System Administrator who is able to configure the system and support your users. If you would like to use the Workbooks Support Team for system administration tasks which would not be covered by the standard support service, please take a look at our Advisory service.