- Welcome to the Knowledge Base
- Supported browsers
- Landing Pages
- HTML Editor
- Welcome Messages & Bulletins
- Exporting Data
- Multi Language
- Notifications & Reminders
- Workbooks Mobile Client
- Forecasts & Quotas
- Introduction to Importing
- Preparing your Import Data
- Workbooks Import Wizard
- Managing your Imports
- Introduction to Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Mailing Lists
- Upload Library
Workbooks Web Insights
- Tracking Code
- Setting up the Plugin
- Viewing Web Insights Data on your Form Layouts
- Domain Names and Online Activities
- Gator Popup
- Reporting incorrect Leads created through Web Insights
- Reporting on Web Insights data
- Using UTM Values
- Why aren’t Online Activities being created in the database?
- Why is GatorLeads recording online activities in a foreign language?
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- Introduction to Event Management
- Enabling the Event Management Module
- Using Event Records
- The Event Management Portal
- Compliance Records
- Setting up the Integration
- Sending Mailshots using GatorMail
- GatorMail - Dynamic Content
- GatorMail Domain Setup
- GatorMail Field Mappings
- Managing your GatorMail Account
- Setting up GatorMail Workflows
Electronic Signing Tools
- DocuSign Functionality
- Setting up the DocuSign Integration
DocuSign - Worked Examples
- DocuSign Example - Taking Payments
- DocuSign Example - Updating Related Records
- Docusign Example - Multiple Document Sends
- DocuSign Example - Creating a Template for Cases
- DocuSign Example - Creating a Template for Organisations
- DocuSign Example - Creating a Template for People
- DocuSign Example - Unified PDF
- DocuSign - Reporting
- Adobe Sign Integration
- Docusign Integration
- Creditsafe Integration
- Introduction to Zapier
- Available Triggers and Actions
- Linking your Workbooks Account to Zapier
Setting up Zaps
- Posted Invoices to Xero Invoices
- Xero payments to Workbooks Tasks
- New Case to Google Drive folder
- New Case to Basecamp Project
- New Workbooks Case to JIRA Ticket
- Jira Issue to new Case
- 123FormBuilder Form Entry to Case
- Eventbrite Attendee to Sales Lead and Task
- Facebook Ad Leads to Sales Leads
- Wufoo Form Entry to Sales Lead
- Posted Credit Note to Task
- Survey Monkey responses to Tasks
- Multistep Zaps
- Email Dropbox
- Workbooks Exchange Server Sync
- Workbooks Outlook Add-in
Workbooks Outlook Connector
- Introduction to the Outlook Connector
- Before downloading the Outlook Connector
- Download/update the Outlook Connector
- Installing the Outlook Connector
- Using the Outlook Connector
- Outlook Connector Troubleshooting
People & Organisations
- Introduction to People & Organisations
- De-duplication and Merge
- Using PCA Predict
- Data Enrichment
- Introduction to Reporting
- Using Reports
- Exporting Reports
- Advanced Reporting
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Introduction to System Administration
Users & Security
- User Groups
- Account Settings
- Licences & Modules
Email & Integration
- Email Settings
- API Keys
- Web to Case and Web to Lead
- Preference Centre
- MailChimp, Constant Contact & dotMailer
- Postcode Lookup
- SharePoint Integration
- Bank Account Validation
- Creating & Modifying Picklists
- Creating Custom Fields
- Report-based Custom Fields
- Record Templates
- Form Layouts
- Customising relationships between parties
- Opportunity Stages
- Custom Records
- PDF Configuration
- Contact Support
- Releases & Roadmap
- Workbooks Glossary
Contacting Workbooks Support
At Workbooks we pride ourselves on the quality of our support and work hard to help in resolving any issues as quickly and effectively as possible.
Our support desk is open Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) from 09:00 to 17:30 (UK time).
Your options for obtaining support depend on the Edition of Workbooks you are using, as described below.
Paid-for Editions of Workbooks Business or CRM Licences
Who can contact the Support Team directly?
For data protection reasons, the Support Team are only able to address issues logged by an Authorised Support Contact. If you are not such a contact, please direct your query to the right person/people within your organisation, who can then raise the issue with our team on your behalf.
All customers using a paid-for edition of Workbooks, such as Workbooks Business or Workbooks CRM licences, are entitled to nominate two Authorised Support Contacts for the first 50 licensed users on their account, plus one additional Support Contact for every 50 users after that.
We recommend that any Authorised Support Contacts have a good understanding of your implementation, coupled with System Administrator capabilities, so that they are able to make any required changes within your database to assist with the resolution of issues.
Customer Support Portal
Authorised Support Contacts should register to use our online Customer Support Portal using the link in the automated registration email they receive. Please contact Support if you require this email to be resent. Having registered, they can log cases via our Customer Support Portal. The benefits of using the Portal include:
- allowing you to view correspondence for all Cases raised by your organisation, including those that other Authorised Support Contacts have raised. This can be helpful in providing you with information on previously resolved Cases which you can use to resolve similar issues.
- it is accessible anywhere on the web as long as you have registered and are a current Authorised Support Contact.
- email notifications keep you up-to-date with the current progress right through to resolution.
You can find the Customer Support Portal by navigating to: www.workbooks.com/support-portal. Remember, you will only be able to login if you are an Authorised Support Contact for your organisation and you've received a registration email and have activated the link it contains.
Using the portal is our recommended way of logging cases with the Support Team. To find out more about how to use the Portal, please watch the video available to the right of the Case icon above.
Raise a Case via our website
If you are currently an Authorised Support Contact for an organisation subscribed to a paid-for edition of Workbooks you can create a new support Case using the form here, remembering to include as much information as possible.
Call us or send an email
Authorised Support Contacts can email email@example.com or call us on one of the numbers below:
- UK: +44 (0) 118 3030 101
- US: +1 305 260 6448
Unauthorised contacts will have to wait until authorisation has been given before the Support Team can handle the request.
Trial Edition of Workbooks
If you are using the 30-day trial of Workbooks and have a query that you haven't been able to resolve using our Knowledge Base and/or Forum posts, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org providing as much detail as possible about your enquiry.
Free Edition of Workbooks
First please take a look at the extensive resources online where you will find the answers to most questions about Workbooks.
- Check out the articles here in the Knowledge Base.
- Search for an answer in the Forum: someone else may already have provided a solution to your question.
Workbooks is a big product with a lot of features, and to get the most out of your implementation, you may wish to consider training. Our online Training Videos are a great place to start, or you can contact us to arrange a training course.
Workbooks Advisory service
Our standard support service is not a replacement for having your own System Administrator who is able to configure the system and support your users. If you would like to use the Workbooks Support Team for system administration tasks which would not be covered by the standard support service, please take a look at our Advisory service.