- Welcome to the Knowledge Base
- Supported browsers
- Landing Pages
- HTML Editor
- Welcome Messages & Bulletins
- Exporting Data
- Multi Language
- Notifications & Reminders
- Forecasts & Quotas
- Introduction to Importing
- Preparing your Import Data
- Workbooks Import Wizard
- Managing your Imports
- Introduction to Marketing
- Mailing Lists
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
Workbooks Web Insights
- Tracking Code
- Setting up the Plugin
- Viewing Web Insights Data on your Form Layouts
- Domain Names and Online Activities
- Reporting incorrect Leads created through Web Insights
- Reporting on Web Insights data
- Using UTM Values
- Why aren’t Online Activities being created in the database?
- Why is GatorLeads recording online activities in a foreign language?
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- Introduction to Event Management
- Enabling the Event Management Module
- Using Event Records
- The Event Management Portal
- Installing the Event Management Portal
- Amending Event Portal Parameters
- GatorMail Integration
- Creditsafe Integration
- People & Organisations
Electronic Signing Tools
- People, Organisations & Cases with DocuSign
- Setting up the DocuSign Integration
- Taking Payments with DocuSign
- Creating a Document with a DocuSign Template
- Creating a Document with a Workbooks PDF
- Managing DocuSign Documents
- Adobe Sign Integration
- Docusign Integration
- Introduction to Reporting
- Using Reports
- Exporting Reports
- Advanced Reporting
- Compliance Record
- Data Enrichment
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Introduction to Zapier
- Available Triggers and Actions
- Linking your Workbooks Account to Zapier
Setting up Zaps
- Posted Invoices to Xero Invoices
- Xero payments to Workbooks Tasks
- New Case to Google Drive folder
- New Case to Basecamp Project
- New Workbooks Case to JIRA Ticket
- Jira Issue to new Case
- 123FormBuilder Form Entry to Case
- Eventbrite Attendee to Sales Lead and Task
- Facebook Ad Leads to Sales Leads
- Wufoo Form Entry to Sales Lead
- Posted Credit Note to Task
- Survey Monkey responses to Tasks
- Multistep Zaps
- Outlook Connector
- Exchange Server Sync
- Workbooks Mobile Client
- Introduction to System Administration
Users & Security
- User Groups
- Account Settings
- Licences & Modules
Email & Integration
- Email Settings
- API Keys
- Web to Case and Web to Lead
- Preference Centre
- MailChimp, Constant Contact & dotMailer
- Postcode Lookup
- SharePoint Integration
- Bank Account Validation
- Creating & Modifying Picklists
- Creating Custom Fields
- Report-based Custom Fields
- Record Templates
- Form Layouts
- Customising relationships between parties
- Opportunity Stages
- Custom Records
- PDF Configuration
- Contact Support
- Releases & Roadmap
- Workbooks Glossary
The Products Tab allows you to create new Products within Workbooks that are unique to the Event that they are created from. These Products can be anything from Ticket Bundles, Tables or discounted rates for specific attendees.
Note: Like all Products, Pricing and Supply Schemes can then be applied to them as well as tax codes for international purchase.
Products are created by selecting the Add button on the Products Tab. Once generated, you will notice that they look slightly different from other Products within Workbooks, as a number of new Fields will be available.
By default when creating a new Product from an Event the Event Field will be populated with the name of the event.
Published: When Checked this Product becomes available to purchase within the Portal.
Publish From & Until: You may want to limit when the Product is available, such as “early bird” Tickets for the event at a reduced rate.
Create Tickets: Once the Product is purchased and the Order has been Posted i.e. the Attendee has bought the Product, this will automatically create the appropriate Tickets for the Event.
Description: Product Description that Attendees will see in the Event Portal.
Maximum Quantity: You may only have a limited number of Products available so choose to apply to a Maximum Quantity, this information is then pulled into the Portal so Products cannot be oversold.
Allocated Quantity: How many of the Products have been purchased through the Portal, this number only updates once the Order has been confirmed and Posted
Available Quantity: The remaining quantity that is still available to be sold.
Token: This is a unique identifier for each product. This is used for setting up special discounts/hidden products, e.g. not a published product that is available to everyone, only those that enter the token onto portal. By default this will be set to the Product Code but can be replaced with any other token code.
Note: Tokens have a 7 character limit, this cannot be exceeded.