- Welcome to the Knowledge Base
- Supported browsers
- Landing Pages
- Workbooks on Mobiles and Tablets
- Introduction to Cases
- Displaying & Adding Cases
- Managing Cases
- Custom Fields
- Case Portal Configuration
- Case Portal Additional Features
- Using the Case Portal
- Forecasts & Quotas
- Introduction to Importing
- Preparing your Import Data
- Workbooks Import Wizard
- Managing your Imports
- Introduction to Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Mailing Lists
- Upload Library
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- Introduction to Event Management
- Enabling the Event Management Module
- Using Event Records
- The Event Management Portal
- On The Day Registration App
- Setup On the Day Registration App
- Compliance Records
- What is Spotler?
- Navigating your Spotler homepage
- Introduction to GatorMail
- Managing your GatorMail Account
- GatorMail Configuration
- Creating Emails in GatorMail
- Sending Emails in GatorMail
- Advanced Features
GatorLeads / Web Insights
- Tracking Code
- Setting up the Plugin
- Viewing Web Insights Data on your Form Layouts
- Domain Names and Online Activities
- Reporting incorrect Leads created through Web Insights
- Reporting on Web Insights data
- Using UTM Values
- Why aren’t Online Activities being created in the database?
- Why is GatorLeads recording online activities in a foreign language?
Electronic Signing Tools
- DocuSign Functionality
- Setting up the DocuSign Integration
- DocuSign - Worked Examples
- DocuSign - Reporting
- Adobe Sign Integration
- Docusign Integration
- Creditsafe Integration
- Introduction to Zapier
- Available Triggers and Actions
- Linking your Workbooks Account to Zapier
Setting up Zaps
- Posted Invoices to Xero Invoices
- Xero payments to Workbooks Tasks
- New Case to Google Drive folder
- New Case to Basecamp Project
- New Workbooks Case to JIRA Ticket
- Jira Issue to new Case
- 123FormBuilder Form Entry to Case
- Eventbrite Attendee to Sales Lead and Task
- Facebook Ad Leads to Sales Leads
- Wufoo Form Entry to Sales Lead
- Posted Credit Note to Task
- QuickBooks Online
- Survey Monkey responses to Tasks
- Multistep Zaps
- Email Dropbox
- Workbooks Exchange Server Sync
Workbooks Outlook Connector
- Introduction to the Outlook Connector
- Before downloading the Outlook Connector
- Download/update the Outlook Connector
- Installing the Outlook Connector
- Using the Outlook Connector
- Outlook Connector Troubleshooting
Event & Webinar Integration Tools
- Create/Update & Cancel Webinars from Events
- Event Attendees as Webinar Registrants
- Event Speakers as Webinar Panelists
- Retrieve Webinar Data
- Authentication with ON24
- Create Webcasts from Events
- Event Attendees as Webcast Registrants
- Retrieve Webcast Data
- Retrieve Survey Data
- Engagement Hub Interactions
- Azure Active Directory
- Power BI
- Outreach Authentication
- Sync People to Outreach Prospects
- Sync Organisations to Outreach Accounts
- Sync Workbooks Opportunities to Outreach
- Sync Tasks/Activities from Workbooks to Outreach
- Sync Outreach Sequences to Workbooks
- Sync Outreach Sequence States to Workbooks
- Sync Outreach Sequence Step Numbers to Workbooks
- Sync Prospects/Accounts/Opportunities from Outreach to Workbooks
- Sync Outreach Tasks/Calls/Meetings to Workbooks
- Scribe/Workbooks Connector
People & Organisations
- Introduction to People & Organisations
- De-duplication and Merge
- Using Postcode Lookup
- Data Enrichment
- Introduction to Reporting
- Adding Targets, Conditional Formatting and CSS Styling
- Reporting with multiple currencies
- Drilling into Summary Views
- Improving Report Performance & Run Time
- Displaying reports within Record Views
- Displaying Reports
- Adding a Report view to a Dashboard
- Reporting Explained
- Exporting Reports
- Types of Split Columns
- Using Calculated Columns
- Audit Reporting
- Okta Authentication
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Introduction to System Administration
Users & Security
- User Groups
- Account Settings
- Licences & Modules
- Email & Integration
- Creating & Modifying Picklists
- Desktop Preferences
- Creating Custom Fields
- Report-based Custom Fields
- Linked Fields & Reference Fields
- Record Templates
- Form Layouts
- Customising relationships between parties
- Opportunity Stages
- Custom Records
- Workbooks Scripts
- API Data
- Triggers and Webhooks
- PDF Configuration
- Contact Support
Releases & Roadmap
- June 2022 Release
- March 2022 Release
- October 2021 Release
- June 2021 Release
- March 2021 Release
- 2020 Releases
- 2019 Releases
- 2018 Releases
- 2017 Releases
- 2016 Releases
- Workbooks Glossary
Applying filters on a Landing Page is a quick way to search for data, especially if you want to apply more than one criterion.
Choosing an option from the Start menu takes you to the Landing Page for that particular record type. A Landing Page is the main page for a group of records of the same type. All Landing Pages share the same functionality and their layout can be customised to meet your requirements. Any changes you make are specific to your login and won't affect other users.
Within a Landing Page you can:
- Add new records of the same type (either individually or import them in bulk).
- View your records based on specific criteria (for example, on the Organisations Landing Page you can see views of All Organisations or views limited to just Customers or Prospects or Suppliers, etc).
- Edit records (when Edit Grid mode has been activated).
- View records in a calendar format.
- Carry out bulk actions (assign, delete, update).
- Link to records. Clicking on some fields in the grid will take you directly to the relevant record, but some will give you a drop-down menu. For example, in the Organisation Landing Page, clicking on an Organisation's telephone number will give you the option to go to the Organisation record, or to call the number.
- See any Queues you're subscribed to (and any records assigned to those Queues).
- Collapse the screen to hide menu. This can be done by clicking the icon on a landing page.
In addition, the right-hand side of a Landing Page is a grid made up of columns and rows, which you can modify to display only those columns and rows you want to see. To customise the grid you can:
- Activate/deactivate columns.
- Rearrange the order in which columns are displayed.
- Sort columns in ascending/descending alphabetical/chronological order.
- Group rows by common criteria.
- View records in a calendar layout.
- Apply filters to control which rows of data are displayed.
Having customised your view you can save the settings so the page looks the same each time you revisit it. You can nominate one view as your Default View which opens every time you open that Landing Page and in addition you can share a view you've created with other users.
NOTE: If you have a lot of records in your database (more than 100,000 per record type), we may have applied a setting to your account so that Workbooks does not take too long trying to load all of the records onto a Landing Page. It will instead restrict the results to the most recent, and you will see this message at the top of the page:
Once enough filters have been applied to narrow down the results, the restrictions will stop being applied.
If you do not see this on your own database but have more than 100,000 records for some record types, and you are interested in having the setting applied, please contact Workbooks Support.
Resizing landing pages
When a landing page becomes too narrow, the action pane on the left will become hidden and the rest of the display will appear over it. This is just to save space on screen and ensure the main part of the landing page is prominent on screen.
Normal landing page (expanded):
Resized landing page (truncated):