- Introduction to Charts
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Mail Shots
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Introduction to System Administration
- Users & Security
- Email & Integration
- PDF Configuration
- Identifying Favourite Reports
- Creating a Report to show the revenue per Order for specific Products
- Reporting on the Organisations related to Opportunities
- Using a conditional average formula
- Identifying Customers who have stopped spending with you.
- Configuring a Dispatch Address using a Dynamic Picklist
Workbooks includes the ability to create a Chart, or Charts, so that Report data can be displayed visually as well as in a grid format. These Charts can then be added to Dashboards, making them readily available to users. Charts can only be created for Reports that contain numeric columns as data series.
A range of Chart types is available, including:
- Bar charts;
- Line charts;
- Pie charts;
- Dial charts.
If a Chart has been created for a Report, you'll see it under the Views section of the column to the left of the Report. You can open the Chart (and edit it, if required) by clicking on the Chart name.
In the same way as Dashboards, you can 'pin' Charts (particularly useful) so that they open automatically when you log in. You can also 'refresh' Charts so that you can ensure the information on it is as up-to-date as it can be.