- Welcome to the Knowledge Base
- Supported browsers
- Landing Pages
- HTML Editor
- Welcome Messages & Bulletins
- Exporting Data
- Multi Language
- Notifications & Reminders
- Forecasts & Quotas
- Introduction to Importing
- Preparing your Import Data
- Workbooks Import Wizard
- Managing your Imports
- Introduction to Marketing
- Mailing Lists
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
Workbooks Web Insights
- Tracking Code
- Setting up the Plugin
- Viewing Web Insights Data on your Form Layouts
- Domain Names and Online Activities
- Reporting incorrect Leads created through Web Insights
- Reporting on Web Insights data
- Using UTM Values
- Why aren’t Online Activities being created in the database?
- Why is GatorLeads recording online activities in a foreign language?
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- Introduction to Event Management
- Enabling the Event Management Module
- Using Event Records
- The Event Management Portal
- Installing the Event Management Portal
- Amending Event Portal Parameters
- GatorMail Integration
- Creditsafe Integration
- People & Organisations
Electronic Signing Tools
- People, Organisations & Cases with DocuSign
- Setting up the DocuSign Integration
- Taking Payments with DocuSign
- Creating a Document with a DocuSign Template
- Creating a Document with a Workbooks PDF
- Managing DocuSign Documents
- Adobe Sign Integration
- Docusign Integration
- Introduction to Reporting
- Using Reports
- Exporting Reports
- Advanced Reporting
- Compliance Record
- Data Enrichment
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Introduction to Zapier
- Available Triggers and Actions
- Linking your Workbooks Account to Zapier
Setting up Zaps
- Posted Invoices to Xero Invoices
- Xero payments to Workbooks Tasks
- New Case to Google Drive folder
- New Case to Basecamp Project
- New Workbooks Case to JIRA Ticket
- Jira Issue to new Case
- 123FormBuilder Form Entry to Case
- Eventbrite Attendee to Sales Lead and Task
- Facebook Ad Leads to Sales Leads
- Wufoo Form Entry to Sales Lead
- Posted Credit Note to Task
- Survey Monkey responses to Tasks
- Multistep Zaps
- Outlook Connector
- Exchange Server Sync
- Workbooks Mobile Client
- Introduction to System Administration
Users & Security
- User Groups
- Account Settings
- Licences & Modules
Email & Integration
- Email Settings
- API Keys
- Web to Case and Web to Lead
- Preference Centre
- MailChimp, Constant Contact & dotMailer
- Postcode Lookup
- SharePoint Integration
- Bank Account Validation
- Creating & Modifying Picklists
- Creating Custom Fields
- Report-based Custom Fields
- Record Templates
- Form Layouts
- Customising relationships between parties
- Opportunity Stages
- Custom Records
- PDF Configuration
- Contact Support
- Releases & Roadmap
- Workbooks Glossary
Introduction to Marketing
Marketing is an essential component of a successful sales process, and Workbooks provides you with comprehensive set of marketing tools to help segment customer data and feed only the best possible information through to your sales team for follow up, allowing them close more deals. This can all be done through Workbooks alone using the features we provide such as Marketing Campaigns, Mailshots, and Event Management - just to name a few.
The Marketing Campaign Record will likely be the cornerstone of all of your marketing activity when using Workbooks, from here you will be able to manage your campaigns from start to finish. This is generally used as the single point from which you will manage campaign results, prospects, mailshots, statistics etc.
Workbooks includes the functionality to set up Mailshots, which enable you to send personalised emails to a large number people at once. These can be set up in a variety of ways, from scheduled automated emailing to one time “Email Blasts”.
All emails sent this way will be linked to the Person and Sales Lead Records of those who have received them, as well as relating back to the Marketing Campaign that you have associated the Mailshot with so that you can view all of the information in one place.
Our easy to use Mailshot Wizard guides you through the process of setting up a Mailshot.
You can also send out Mailshots using Gatormail, a customer favourite email marketing tool made by our partners CommuniGator.
A Mailing List is a way to group a number of people who you may want to send a Mailshot to, which will most likely be based on a collation of data that the would-be recipients share in common e.g. they all live within 25 miles of your office
Many of our customers use Reporting to feed members into their Mailing Lists, as this is a great way to make them dynamic.
Website visitor tracking (Workbooks Web Insights)
With the use of the Web Insights module you will have the ability to track people or organisations that have been visiting your website. Not only can this tell you the numbers of people visiting each web page, it can also tell you who they are and create them as a Sales Leads in Workbooks - this is a great way to automatically accumulate useful data within Workbooks for your Marketing team to utilise.
The Event Management Module offers a comprehensive end to end Event platform that allows you to manage all aspect of an Event from within Workbooks. This includes access to an Event Portal from where attendees will be able to register their interest and purchase tickets, this information is then all pushed back into Workbooks for you to keep track of.
With this Module you will gain access to a new Record Type named “Events”. From here your Marketing team will be able manage all aspects of the Event, such as the images, venue details, speaker details and everything that a customer will see when accessing your Event Portal - all of this is controlled from the Event Record itself.
Workbooks GatorMail integration
Workbooks combines CRM and email marketing in one solution. Part of the Workbooks suite, GatorMail is an advanced email marketing tool that is highly popular with our customers. Enabling them to easily and efficiently send targeted marketing via email to any Mailing List.
Other Marketing Integrations
You may already have an email marketing tool that you are familiar with that you find to be very effective. As such, Workbooks can integrate with popular online email marketing and survey tools such as:
- Constant contact
- Survey Monkey
You can find further information about each of these on our Integrations page.
If you are creating a Workbooks Mailshot that has similar content to a previous one, you may want work using email templates and amend them as required, rather than creating the content for each one from scratch. This enables you to send out emails with a consistent high quality output by reducing the chance for human error, as well as increasing efficiency.