The set of services permitted using 'External Access' are:
- Web services: HTTP (tcp port 80) and HTTPS (tcp port 443).
- Email: POP3 (tcp port 110) and POP3S (tcp port 995); IMAP (tcp ports 143, 220) and IMAPS (tcp port 993).
- Database services: MYSQL (tcp port 3306).
- Network services: DNS (tcp/udp port 53) and ICMP ping (echo-request).
Configure any firewalls protecting these services to accept connections from the Workbooks Service's IP address ranges:
- Range One: 220.127.116.11/28 (i.e. the addresses 18.104.22.168 through 22.214.171.124).
- Range Two: 126.96.36.199/28 (i.e. the addresses 188.8.131.52 through 184.108.40.206).
In addition (but not required), the Workbooks service delivery team use separate infrastructure and occasionally access from their IP address ranges may be useful. These are 220.127.116.11/29 (i.e. the addresses 18.104.22.168 through 22.214.171.124) and 126.96.36.199/28 (i.e. the addresses 188.8.131.52 through 184.108.40.206).