- Workbooks Script External Access
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Mail Shots
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Introduction to System Administration
- Users & Security
- Email & Integration
- PDF Configuration
Do not tick the 'Allow Extenal Access' checkbox unless it is necessary for the Script.
Related Blog Posts
The set of services permitted using 'External Access' are:
- Web services: HTTP (tcp port 80) and HTTPS (tcp port 443).
- Email: POP3 (tcp port 110) and POP3S (tcp port 995); IMAP (tcp ports 143, 220) and IMAPS (tcp port 993).
- Database services: MYSQL (tcp port 3306).
- Network services: DNS (tcp/udp port 53) and ICMP ping (echo-request).
Configure any firewalls protecting these services to accept connections from the Workbooks Service's IP address ranges:
- Range One: 18.104.22.168/28 (i.e. the addresses 22.214.171.124 through 126.96.36.199).
- Range Two: 188.8.131.52/28 (i.e. the addresses 184.108.40.206 through 220.127.116.11).
In addition (but not required), the Workbooks service delivery team use separate infrastructure and occasionally access from their IP address range may be useful. This is 18.104.22.168/29 (i.e. the addresses 22.214.171.124 through 126.96.36.199).