- Welcome to the Knowledge Base
- Supported browsers
- Landing Pages
- HTML Editor
- Welcome Messages & Bulletins
- Exporting Data
- Multi Language
- Notifications & Reminders
- Forecasts & Quotas
- Introduction to Importing
- Preparing your Import Data
- Workbooks Import Wizard
- Managing your Imports
- Mailing Lists
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
Workbooks Web Insights
- Tracking Code
- Setting up the Plugin
- Viewing Web Insights Data on your Form Layouts
- Domain Names and Online Activities
- Reporting on Web Insights data
- Using UTM Values
- Why aren’t Online Activities being created in the database?
- Why is GatorLeads recording online activities in a foreign language?
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- GatorMail Integration
- People & Organisations
- Introduction to Reporting
- Displaying Reports
- Creating Reports
- Reporting Explained
- Emailing Scheduled Reports
- Sharing Reports
- Using Formulae
- Displaying reports within Record Views
- Audit Reporting
- Compliance Record
- Data Enrichment
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Adobe Sign Integration
- Introduction to Zapier
- Available Triggers and Actions
- Linking your Workbooks Account to Zapier
Setting up Zaps
- Posted Invoices to Xero Invoices
- Xero payments to Workbooks Tasks
- New Case to Google Drive folder
- New Case to Basecamp Project
- Jira Issue to new Case
- New Workbooks Case to JIRA Ticket
- Wufoo Form Entry to Sales Lead
- Eventbrite Attendee to Sales Lead and Task
- Facebook Ad Leads to Sales Leads
- Posted Credit Note to Task
- Survey Monkey responses to Tasks
- Multistep Zaps
- Outlook Connector
- Exchange Server Sync
- Workbooks Mobile Client
- Introduction to System Administration
Users & Security
- User Groups
- Account Settings
- Licences & Modules
- Email & Integration
- Creating & Modifying Picklists
- Creating Custom Fields
- Report-based Custom Fields
- Record Templates
- Form Layouts
- Customising relationships between parties
- Opportunity Stages
- PDF Configuration
- Releases & Roadmap
- Workbooks Glossary
- Contact Support
Workbooks Script External Access
Do not tick the 'Allow Extenal Access' checkbox unless it is necessary for the Script.
The set of services permitted using 'External Access' are:
- Web services: HTTP (tcp port 80) and HTTPS (tcp port 443).
- Email: POP3 (tcp port 110) and POP3S (tcp port 995); IMAP (tcp ports 143, 220) and IMAPS (tcp port 993).
- Database services: MYSQL (tcp port 3306) and MSSQL (tcp port 1433).
- File transfer services: FTP (active and passive: tcp ports 20, 21), FTPS (FTP over SSL: tcp port 990) and SSH file transfer protocol (tcp port 22).
- Network services: DNS (tcp/udp port 53) and ICMP ping (echo-request).
Configure any firewalls protecting these services to accept connections from the Workbooks Service's IP address ranges:
- Range One: 22.214.171.124/28 (i.e. the addresses 126.96.36.199 through 188.8.131.52).
- Range Two: 184.108.40.206/28 (i.e. the addresses 220.127.116.11 through 18.104.22.168).
- Range Three: 22.214.171.124/28 (i.e. the addresses 126.96.36.199 through 188.8.131.52).
In addition (but not required), the Workbooks service delivery team use separate infrastructure and occasionally access from their IP address ranges may be useful. These are 184.108.40.206/28 (i.e. the addresses 220.127.116.11 through 18.104.22.168).