- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Mail Shots
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Introduction to System Administration
- Users & Security
- Email & Integration
- PDF Configuration
The views in tabs are grids, which can be customised to suit your needs.
In any record, you'll see a series of tabs across the top of the window which hold all relevant and related information to the record you're viewing. The exact tabs you'll see will vary depending on what type of record is open. The number in brackets on each tab tells you how many records are associated to the main record within that tab. The following is a glossary of tabs you will see across Workbooks:
This is the first screen you'll see on any record, and holds all the vital fields. In a person record, for example, this is where you will enter information such as Name, Job Title, etc. It is also where you can designate the record as being your Partner, Supplier, Customer and/or Prospect, as well as recording any Agreements (Partner / Supplier / Customer / Prospect) and Opt Outs from sales calls or mailings.
The Summary tab shows you all activities and transaction documents linked to this record. The Summary tab will also show any Notes or Emails related to this record. The Summary tab on an Organisation record also show the Emails sent to or from employees of the Organisation to give an overview of all the activity at that Organisation. You can apply a filter to control which records you see.
- You can add Activities from within the Activities tab, by clicking either Schedule an Activity (giving you the options of Task, Phone call, To-do, or Meeting) or Record an Activity (giving you the options of Task, Phone call, Email, or Meeting).
- You can also preview the Activity descriptions by clicking on the expand symbol (+) in the leftmost column.
- To add a record to a Campaign from within this tab, click on Add to Campaign, which will show two picklists - Campaign (where you can select the Campaign to which you wish to add the record), and Status. Click Save & Close when done. You can add a record to multiple Campaigns.
- Within the Cases tab, you can create a new Case or add a Related Case. Clicking on New Case will create a new Case to be associated against that record. After adding all relevant information, click Save & Close to complete. Clicking on Add related Case allows you to select existing Cases which are of relevance to this record.
In this tab you can store additional contact information (such as subsidiary office locations, invoice addresses and so on) by clicking on New Contact Details.
This shows all Emails sent to or received from this record. The Emails tab on an Organisation record also show the Emails sent to or from employees of the Organisation to give an overview of all the activity at that Organisation. You can apply a filter to control which records you see.
Attach any information relevant to the record here, including uploading any relevant files.
This tab shows the record's relationships with any Organisations. For example, it will show that Generic Ltd is the employer of J Bloggs.
- Record third-party relationships from within this tab by clicking on Add Relationship, which will show the possible relationship options: 'Employer of J Bloggs', 'Supplier to J Bloggs', 'Banker to J Bloggs', 'Customer of J Bloggs', 'Advisor to J Bloggs', and 'Previously Employed J Bloggs'. Clicking on any of these will allow you to search for the required record.
As with the Organisations tab, this shows the record's relationships with any Person records, and third-party relationships can be added in the same way. The options are: 'Manager of J Bloggs', 'Works for J Bloggs', 'Secretary/EA of J Bloggs', 'Family of J Bloggs', 'Customer of J Bloggs', 'Supplier to J Bloggs', 'Partner of J Bloggs', 'Contractor to J Bloggs', 'Advisor to J Bloggs', 'Team Member with J Bloggs', 'Colleague of J Bloggs'.
This tab lists any records related to this one. You can add items manually by clicking Add Related Item.