- Welcome to the Knowledge Base
- Desktop Environment
- Forecasts & Quotas
- Introduction to Importing
- Preparing your Import Data
- Workbooks Import Wizard
- Managing your Imports
- Mailing Lists
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Workbooks Web Insights
- GatorMail Integration
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- People & Organisations
- Introduction to Reporting
- Displaying Reports
- Creating Reports
- Reporting Explained
- Emailing Scheduled Reports
- Sharing Reports
- Using Formulae
- Displaying reports within Record Views
- Audit Reporting
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Adobe Sign Integration
- Introduction to Zapier
- Available Triggers and Actions
- Linking your Workbooks Account to Zapier
Setting up Zaps
- Posted Invoices to Xero Invoices
- Xero payments to Workbooks Tasks
- New Case to Google Drive folder
- New Case to Basecamp Project
- Jira Issue to new Case
- New Workbooks Case to JIRA Ticket
- Wufoo Form Entry to Sales Lead
- Eventbrite Attendee to Sales Lead and Task
- Facebook Ad Leads to Sales Leads
- Posted Credit Note to Task
- Survey Monkey responses to Tasks
- Multistep Zaps
- Outlook Connector
- Exchange Server Sync
- Workbooks Mobile Client
- Introduction to System Administration
- Users & Security
- Email & Integration
- Creating & Modifying Picklists
- Creating Custom Fields
- Report-based Custom Fields
- Linked Fields
- Record Templates
- Form Layouts
- Customising relationships between parties
- Opportunity Stages
- PDF Configuration
- Releases & Roadmap
- Workbooks Glossary
- Contact Support
To create a new Report, either click Start > Reporting > New Report; or click Start > New > Report.
This generates the new Report screen from which you can choose to create a new Report in one of four ways:
Think carefully about the type of CRM report you want to create before you start.
For example, if you want to run a report to show you how your sales people are doing, you would probably be best doing this by detailing Customer Orders by Sales Rep (there is a template for this already set up for you).
- From a template report - This will provide an initial set of columns and criteria from which you can tailor the report as you wish.
- From another report - This allows you to copy an existing report which you can then modify to suit your requirements.
- A new pre-populated report - This provides a detail list report with a set of commonly used columns, ready to be adjusted to your needs. This can save time as frequently used fields are already added to the report. You can add or remove columns as required.
- A new blank report - An initially blank report provides the most flexibility.
Having chosen your preferred option, you are then provided with either a list of templates/existing reports or a list of the different record types for which you can create a report. You will see the main tab for your new report. Open in editable mode.
You may also want to look through the reports that already exist in your database. Workbooks provides 20 standard reports in new databases, which you can amend according to your business requirements, or you can copy them and use them as a base for your new report.