To create a new Report, either:
- Click Start > New > Report.
- From a template report – this will provide an initial set of columns and criteria from which you can tailor the report as you wish;
- From another report - this allows you to copy an existing report which you can then modify to suit your requirements;
- A new pre-populated report – this provides a detail list report with a set of commonly used columns, ready to be adjusted to your needs. This can save time as frequently used fields are already added to the report. Add or remove columns as required;
- A new blank report - an initially blank report provides the most flexibility.
Having chosen your preferred option, you're then provided with either a list of templates/existing reports or a list of the different record types for which you can create a report. You will see the main tab for your new report, open in editable mode.