- Creating Reports
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Mail Shots
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Introduction to System Administration
- Users & Security
- Email & Integration
- PDF Configuration
Think carefully about the type of report you want to create before you start. For example, if you want to run a report to show you how your sales people are doing, you would probably doing this by detailing Customer Orders by Sales Rep (there is a template for this already set up for you).
- Creating a Report to show the revenue per Order for specific Products
- Reporting on the Organisations related to Opportunities
- Using a conditional average formula
- Identifying Customers who have stopped spending with you.
- Configuring a Dispatch Address using a Dynamic Picklist
- OR statement
- Functions within IF functions
- Using dates in reporting and reporting criteria
- Reporting criteria - Using "or" to select multiple options
- Report showing closed deals this month
To create a new Report, either:
- Click Start > New > Report.
- From a template – a report created from a template will provide an initial set of columns and criteria from which you can tailor the report as you wish;
- From another report – copying an existing report provides a simple way to create several similar reports;
- A new blank report – an initially blank report provides the most flexibility.
There are many ‘object types’ (ie, types of record) for which you can create a report, you can see the full list by choosing to create A new blank report.