- Introduction to Workbooks
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Mail Shots
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Introduction to System Administration
- Users & Security
- Email & Integration
- PDF Configuration
Visit the Forum to put your questions to the Support Team at Workbooks.
- Linking Outlook and Workbooks
- Why isn't my Organisation form layout applied?
- How do I create a report containing the contact details for all people that work for our customers?
- What does the Advanced Security Extension Provide?
- Changing the Access Permissions of an individual record
- If I change the Mandatory Permissions Ruleset does this update all records
- How do I control access to the Mailing List functionality?
- How do I control the ability to export data?
- Reporting on the Organisations related to Opportunities
- Marking customers as "suspended"
- Duplicate records
- Recommended practice for dealing with accidentally POSTED invoices
- What rules govern the ability to delete a DRAFT invoice?
- Creating Contracts
- Applying discounts to a quotation
- Supplier Orders
- Stage tracking
Welcome to the Knowledge Base. In this area you'll find information on how best to use and configure the Workbooks applications to meet your goals.
If you are the Workbooks System Administrator and are looking for information on how to configure your Workbooks account then you should read the System Administration Guide.
If you are a Workbooks user and want to find out more about the product, then the Knowledge Base should provide you with the answers. You can either navigate the menus in this section, click on a tag or search the entire community site for an answer to your question. If you can't find the answer you're looking for, ask the question in the forum section of the site.
What is Workbooks?
Workbooks is a suite of web-based applications designed for small and mid-size businesses. At its heart is a database of records which allows you to store and report upon your key business information. Our customers typically use Workbooks for:
Sales Force Automation
Sales teams benefits from having easy to use, but effective sales management tools, including:
Marketers are able to leverage powerful tools to execute Marketing Campaigns including:
The Workbooks Case Management system allows you to integrate your support teams with the rest of the business.
Using Workbooks Transaction Documents you can create and track your entire sales order and fulfilment process. Workbooks allows you to create Orders, Invoices, Credit Notes and Supplier Orders quickly and easily in PDF format.