- Welcome to the Knowledge Base
- Supported browsers
- Landing Pages
- HTML Editor
- Welcome Messages & Bulletins
- Exporting Data
- Multi Language
- Notifications & Reminders
- Forecasts & Quotas
- Introduction to Importing
- Preparing your Import Data
- Workbooks Import Wizard
- Managing your Imports
- Mailing Lists
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Workbooks Web Insights
- GatorMail Integration
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- People & Organisations
- Introduction to Reporting
- Displaying Reports
- Creating Reports
- Reporting Explained
- Emailing Scheduled Reports
- Sharing Reports
- Using Formulae
- Displaying reports within Record Views
- Audit Reporting
- Compliance Record
- Data Enrichment
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Adobe Sign Integration
- Introduction to Zapier
- Available Triggers and Actions
- Linking your Workbooks Account to Zapier
Setting up Zaps
- Posted Invoices to Xero Invoices
- Xero payments to Workbooks Tasks
- New Case to Google Drive folder
- New Case to Basecamp Project
- Jira Issue to new Case
- New Workbooks Case to JIRA Ticket
- Wufoo Form Entry to Sales Lead
- Eventbrite Attendee to Sales Lead and Task
- Facebook Ad Leads to Sales Leads
- Posted Credit Note to Task
- Survey Monkey responses to Tasks
- Multistep Zaps
- Outlook Connector
- Exchange Server Sync
- Workbooks Mobile Client
- Introduction to System Administration
Users & Security
- User Groups
- Account Settings
- Licences & Modules
- Email & Integration
- Creating & Modifying Picklists
- Creating Custom Fields
- Report-based Custom Fields
- Record Templates
- Form Layouts
- Customising relationships between parties
- Opportunity Stages
- PDF Configuration
- Releases & Roadmap
- Workbooks Glossary
- Contact Support
Using the Upload Library
Clicking on Start > Marketing > Upload Library displays your Upload Library. Images and files are separated into different groups to help you to find the one(s) you're looking for.
Clicking on a file displays more details about it, including the URL that identifies its location (in read-only format). This URL can be copied and pasted into an email, which will provide the recipient with a link to the file.
Adding items to your Upload Library
Click Start > Marketing > Upload Library > New Library Asset.
Click Choose file and navigate to the file you want to upload. When you've chosen the file, click Open.
Use the dropdown picklist next to Group to select the group to which you want to add the file.
If you enter a description, this will appear under the thumbnail of the file instead of the name.
Workbooks will automatically generate a URL for the file. You can change the latter part of this URL if you want but it must be unique and only contain alphanumeric characters.
When you've finished click Save & Close.
NOTE: If you delete an asset from the Upload Library, the URL will become invalid, meaning that anyone clicking on it will get an error message saying (something along the lines of) the webpage cannot be found. If you want to update an asset (replacing outdated information with a newer version, for example), you should upload a new file to the existing URL by editing the existing asset, as detailed below.
Click on the asset you want to update, then click Edit.
Click Browse and navigate to the file you want to upload. When you've chosen the file, click Open, then click Save & Close.
Within the Upload Library are four images in the Company Logo section. These are the images that are used on your Workbooks User Interface, on printed output, on your templates and on the mailshot subscription management page. It's not possible to delete these assets but if you want to replace any of them with your own logo or another image, open the relevant asset by double-clicking on it, click Edit > Choose File and browse to the image you want to upload. Once you've chosen the image, remember to click Save & Close.
The image on your Desktop will be displayed at the same size as the image you've uploaded. The image that appears on your printed output is limited to a maximum width of 180px regardless of the size of the uploaded image.