- Welcome to the Knowledge Base
- Desktop Environment
- Forecasts & Quotas
- Importing Data
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Mail Shots
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
People & Organisations
- Introduction to People & Organisations
- De-duplication and Merge
- Using Postcode Lookup
- Introduction to Reporting
- Displaying Reports
- Creating Reports
- Reporting Explained
- Emailing Scheduled Reports
- Sharing Reports
- Using Formulae
- Displaying reports within Record Views
- Audit Reporting
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Adobe Sign Integration
- Workbooks Mobile Client
- Outlook Connector
- Exchange Server Sync
- Introduction to System Administration
- Users & Security
- Email & Integration
- Creating & Modifying Picklists
- Creating Custom Fields
- Report-based Custom Fields
- Linked Fields
- Record Templates
- Form Layouts
- Customising relationships between parties
- Opportunity Stages
- PDF Configuration
- Releases & Roadmap
- Workbooks Glossary
- Contact Support
Displaying & Adding Leads
To view the sales Leads on your database either:
- Click on Start > Sales > Leads; or:
- Click on Start > Marketing > Leads.
Either route will display the Leads Landing Page. By default the Leads Landing Page displays a choice of two views:
- My Leads
A subset of the all Open Leads view showing a list of those Leads that are either assigned to you or you are Watching.
- All Leads
A list of all the Leads on your database, including any that have been converted.
To open any of the records displayed in the views above, hover over the row until it becomes underlined then click on it once.
Adding Leads Manually
You can add new Leads individually or import them in bulk. Workbooks can import data from CSV (comma separated value) format files; a very common file format used for transferring data.
Search your database before entering new Leads to avoid duplication.
To create an individual Lead, either:
- Click Start > Sales > Leads > New Lead; or:
- Click Start > Marketing > Leads > New Lead; or:
- Click Start > New > Sales Lead.
Any of these three routes will generate a new sales Lead data form for completion.