- Displaying & Adding Leads
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Mail Shots
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Introduction to System Administration
- Users & Security
- Email & Integration
- PDF Configuration
Search your database before entering new Leads to avoid duplication.
- Changing database - Browser Shortcut
- How do I control access to databases?
- Integrating Workbooks CRM with Google Analytics for Web2lead
- Leads - reassign to another sales rep
- How do I get fields to map / transfer from the Sales Leads to other objects created during the sales lead conversion process?
- Sales Leads that are not members of a marketing campaign
- Wordpress Forms
- User-contributed Drupal module using web2lead to create leads
- Can I choose which fields are mandatory for web leads?
To view the sales Leads on your database either:
- Click on Start > Sales > Leads; or:
- Click on Start > Marketing > Leads.
- My Leads - a subset of the All Leads view showing a list of those Leads that are either assigned to you or you are Watching;
- All Leads - a list of all the Leads on your database, including any that have been converted.
To open any of the records displayed in the views above, hover over the row until it becomes underlined then click on it once.
Adding Leads Manually
You can add new Leads individually or import them in bulk. Workbooks can import data from CSV (comma separated value) format files; a very common file format used for transferring data.
To create an individual Lead, either:
- Click Start > New > Sales Lead.
Any of these three routes will generate a new sales Lead data form for completion.