To view the sales Leads on your database either:
- Click on Start > Sales > Leads; or:
- Click on Start > Marketing > Leads.
- My Leads - a subset of the all Open Leads view showing a list of those Leads that are either assigned to you or you are Watching;
- All Leads - a list of all the Leads on your database, including any that have been converted.
To open any of the records displayed in the views above, hover over the row until it becomes underlined then click on it once.
Adding Leads Manually
You can add new Leads individually or import them in bulk. Workbooks can import data from CSV (comma separated value) format files; a very common file format used for transferring data.
To create an individual Lead, either:
- Click Start > New > Sales Lead.
Any of these three routes will generate a new sales Lead data form for completion.