By default, Workbooks reports are private to the user who created them. To share a report with another User or User Group follow the steps below:
- Open the report you want to share;
- Click Edit this Report (in the column on the left-hand side);
- Click Sharing Permissions (the padlock at the top of the report);
- Click Add Rule. From the dropdown picklist choose the User/User Group with whom you want to share the report and use the checkboxes to control what that User/User Group can do. REMEMBER: if you give another User permission to modify the report, it might not look the same the next time you open it!;
- To add more Users/User Groups click Add Rule again;
- To finish, click Save & Close.
NOTE: If a User has permission to modify a report, they can add/remove columns, change calculations, edit the criteria, add new views and so on. If they do this, any changes they make are retained EVEN IF THEY DO NOT CLICK SAVE.