- Welcome to the Knowledge Base
- Desktop Environment
- Forecasts & Quotas
- Importing Data
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Workbooks Web Insights
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- People & Organisations
- Introduction to Reporting
- Displaying Reports
- Creating Reports
- Reporting Explained
- Emailing Scheduled Reports
- Sharing Reports
- Using Formulae
- Displaying reports within Record Views
- Audit Reporting
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Adobe Sign Integration
- Introduction to Zapier
- Available Triggers and Actions
- Linking your Workbooks Account to Zapier
Setting up Zaps
- Posted Invoices to Xero Invoices
- Xero payments to Workbooks Tasks
- New Case to Google Drive folder
- New Case to Basecamp Project
- Jira Issue to new Case
- New Workbooks Case to JIRA Ticket
- Wufoo Form Entry to Sales Lead
- Eventbrite Attendee to Sales Lead and Task
- Facebook Ad Leads to Sales Leads
- Posted Credit Note to Task
- Survey Monkey responses to Tasks
- Multistep Zaps
- Outlook Connector
- Exchange Server Sync
- Workbooks Mobile Client
- Introduction to System Administration
- Users & Security
- Email & Integration
- Creating & Modifying Picklists
- Creating Custom Fields
- Report-based Custom Fields
- Linked Fields
- Record Templates
- Form Layouts
- Customising relationships between parties
- Opportunity Stages
- PDF Configuration
- Releases & Roadmap
- Workbooks Glossary
- Contact Support
A Quotation is a document that provides you and your prospective customer with details of the goods and/or services they would like to order, including quantities, prices and terms.
Quotations are part of a range of financial documents that can be produced within Workbooks, which are known as Transaction Documents.
Quotations are generated within Workbooks and can be converted to a PDF document, which can then be printed or emailed to your prospective customer.
Whilst a Quotation is in a Draft state, each time the Quotation is saved the analysis values are recalculated.
If a Pricing Scheme is changed or the tax or Exchange Rates are altered, the document will update to reflect the latest position.
When adding Line Items to a Quotation you can use the dropdown picklist to select Products from your product book. If the Product(s) you choose have been completed in full within your Product Book, the rest of the Line Item will be populated for you, although these details can be overwritten, if required.
Quotations may also be created without a Product Book by simply filling in the fields within the Line Items.
An analysis table, displaying total document values in both home and document currency, as well as the exchange rate applied, is available by exposing the Analysis Reveal above the Line Item grid.