- Welcome to the Knowledge Base
- Desktop Environment
- Forecasts & Quotas
- Introduction to Importing
- Preparing your Import Data
- Workbooks Import Wizard
- Managing your Imports
- Mailing Lists
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Workbooks Web Insights
- GatorMail Integration
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- People & Organisations
- Introduction to Reporting
- Displaying Reports
- Creating Reports
- Reporting Explained
- Emailing Scheduled Reports
- Sharing Reports
- Using Formulae
- Displaying reports within Record Views
- Audit Reporting
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Adobe Sign Integration
- Introduction to Zapier
- Available Triggers and Actions
- Linking your Workbooks Account to Zapier
Setting up Zaps
- Posted Invoices to Xero Invoices
- Xero payments to Workbooks Tasks
- New Case to Google Drive folder
- New Case to Basecamp Project
- Jira Issue to new Case
- New Workbooks Case to JIRA Ticket
- Wufoo Form Entry to Sales Lead
- Eventbrite Attendee to Sales Lead and Task
- Facebook Ad Leads to Sales Leads
- Posted Credit Note to Task
- Survey Monkey responses to Tasks
- Multistep Zaps
- Outlook Connector
- Exchange Server Sync
- Workbooks Mobile Client
- Introduction to System Administration
- Users & Security
- Email & Integration
- Creating & Modifying Picklists
- Creating Custom Fields
- Report-based Custom Fields
- Linked Fields
- Record Templates
- Form Layouts
- Customising relationships between parties
- Opportunity Stages
- PDF Configuration
- Releases & Roadmap
- Workbooks Glossary
- Contact Support
Introduction to Cases
Workbooks enables you to log customer support Cases, giving priority to urgent Cases and tracking the progress of all Cases, so that you can manage the support team's time effectively and highlight any customer service or support issues. Web2Case, support Cases logged on your website will automatically appear in Workbooks.
In Cases, you can:
- Assign Cases to Queues.
- Associate People and Organisations and define their relationship with the Case.
- Lookup customer Contracts to check eligibility for support.
- Record emails against a Case.
- Use Email Templates to respond quickly to common questions and update customers about Case progress.
- Store Notes and Activities.
- View Case history in the Summary tab.
- Link other Related Items such as Orders, Invoices or Opportunities.
- Watch Cases that aren't assigned to you, so you can view how a Case is progressing.
- Classify the Case resolution type in the Resolution Information section. You can then run Reports by Resolution Status to build up your understanding of your customers' problems.
- Allow customers to raise a Case from your Website using Web2Case.