- Displaying Reports
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Mail Shots
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Introduction to System Administration
- Users & Security
- Email & Integration
- PDF Configuration
Remember, you can add your most frequently used Reports and Charts to a Dashboard to make them easy to find.
- My Reports - the reports you've created;
- All Reports - the reports you've created plus all those that other Workbooks users have created and shared with you.
To open any of the Reports hover over the row until it become underlined and click on it once.
By default, Workbooks reports are private to the user who created them but they can be shared with other users (or user groups). To see who a report is shared with you can activate the 'Shared with' column on the Reports Landing Page. Click here to find out more about sharing reports.